Post every time you import anything

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Loving how they've adopted the box to be like PS4.

Comment

3 designs of ps3 box now. Awesome.

Comment

I like the new design Glad to see you got yourself a copy for the weekend Chopemon!!!

Comment

I'd be interested to read a first play style impressions of that game, importaku.

Comment

T shirts aren't imports but Famitsu is.

Comment

Love being at home when packages arrive.

Comment

Nice looking package. I wonder if the game is up to something.

Comment

Games. It's essentially the whole Side Stories series remade plus a new chapter (Missing Link) on a single disk. Unfortunately games like Cross Dimension, Bule Destiny, and Zeonic Front have been remade as relatively straightforward action games, but they can't be worse than Gundam Breaker. It will be interesting to see how it stacks up with Unicorn and PS2 era Side Stories games.

Comment

Very cool. Definitely something to try. I've totally passed up on Gundam games, although I enjoy the shows. They do get a little old though, as all of them follow the same formula to some extent.

Comment

After what feels like an age from preordering my Mario figuarts figure finally turned up also stumped up for the extra sets so i have more posing options. Shall get him into the display cabinet over the weekend.

Comment

I saw that bottom right one today in the hobby shop when I was with my son looking for Yokaiwatch medals. They were asking 2500 yen for it.

Comment

You were looking for youkai watch medals?? Has your son become addicted too?

I found amiami is quite good for discount on figures the mario one was 1990 yen, cheapest place i found so far.

Comment

Haven't played the first Bullet Soul, kinda curious on how this plays.

Comment

I guess it's region locked?

Comment

Working...
                                X