X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dunno, I have a Japanese X360.

Comment

Originally posted by briareos_kerensky View Post
      Haven't played the first Bullet Soul, kinda curious on how this plays.

Got my copy en-route at the mo.
      I went for the LE because it comes with a DL code for the original Bullet Soul
      Was shipped today so should be here in a few days

Originally posted by danholo View Post
      I guess it's region locked?
      Originally posted by briareos_kerensky View Post
      Dunno, I have a Japanese X360.
      I'll try it on my PAL machine as soon as it's here buddy.

Neil

Comment

I think its region free

Whats the difference between the two games? Really liked the first one

Comment

Originally posted by dvdx2 View Post
          I think its region free

Whats the difference between the two games? Really liked the first one
          No too much by all accounts...

The game is a revamped version of the company's 2011 Bullet Soul shoot 'em up game. The game will include all of the previous version's downloadable Content, as well as a score attack mode called “Caravan Mode" Marina will perform the game's ending theme.

I'm only really buying it as after Shozuki ripped me off for the original release & I saw this was coming I thought I'd grab it as the DLC for the original release is a nice touch

Neil

Comment

Originally posted by Soundwave View Post
            No too much by all accounts...

[/FONT][/COLOR]I'm only really buying it as after Shozuki ripped me off for the original release & I saw this was coming I thought I'd grab it as the DLC for the original release is a nice touch

Neil
            Ahh i see - might pick it up if i see it cheap then. What ever happened to shozuki?

Comment

Banned possibly?

See him playing stuff on Steam ocasionally.

Comment

Originally posted by dvdx2 View Post
                Ahh i see - might pick it up if i see it cheap then. What ever happened to shozuki?
                Banned.

Friendly Import video game discussion forum, informative reviews, NTSC (Japan / US) and PAL - BordersDown (previously known as NTSC-uk)

Comment

The avalanche of Vita games starts with Mind Zero....Hyperdimension Neptunia PP just despatched too!

Comment

Just started that this morning also!

Comment

I have added it to my queue...my backlog on Vita is ridiculous though!
                      If its amazing let me know and I will move it up the order

Comment

Originally posted by Loftgroover View Post
                        .Hyperdimension Neptunia PP just despatched too!
                        Have Neptunia games become any good? The first game destroyed any interest in the franchise.

Comment

Never played one tbh...since loving Danganronpa and Virtues Last Reward, all the stuff I am picking up is from genres I am new to that seem interesting. Though the last one I got was Deception IV which was abysmal.

Apparently HDN PP is less RPG more Idolmaster type game though.

Comment

Originally posted by Soundwave View Post
                            I'll try it on my PAL machine as soon as it's here buddy.

Neil
                            OK. Wonderful. Yet another 360 shmup hopefully! I guess Japanese 360s won't come down in price at all. It seems they'll remain an expensive niche product because of the shmups.

Comment

Originally posted by danholo View Post
                              OK. Wonderful. Yet another 360 shmup hopefully! I guess Japanese 360s won't come down in price at all. It seems they'll remain an expensive niche product because of the shmups.
                              No problem.
                              Just so you know VGI are advertising it as Region Free so could well be.

I know I'm actually considering buying a 2nd console now to leave sealed in case my current one ever craps out on me...can't be without one now & really don't want to pay inflated prices once they stop making them totally.

Neil

Comment

From resale prices I've already seen sub ?100 Xbox 360.

It isn't like Xbox 360 are expensive in the first place.

Considering you respond EVERY TIME asking if it's region free or not, why not just buy a J360?

Comment

Working...
                                X