No announcement yet.

Post every time you import anything

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

From resale prices I've already seen sub ?100 Xbox 360.
    Where? I would love one but prices seem quite steep from where I'm looking.

Considering you respond EVERY TIME asking if it's region free or not,
    I do?

why not just buy a J360?
    Monetary reasons.
    Last edited by danholo; 04-06-2014, 06:30.

Comment

Well Nippon-Yassan have new 4GB models for ?112 + shipping

If I can't find anything cheaper I think I'll get my backup from them in a month or 2.

Neil

Comment

Originally posted by Soundwave View Post
        Well Nippon-Yassan have new 4GB models for ?112 + shipping

If I can't find anything cheaper I think I'll get my backup from them in a month or 2.

Neil
        Shame the football tops on there are expensive. ?175 for the Gamba home strip!

Comment

Originally posted by MonkeyJuggleDX View Post
          Shame the football tops on there are expensive. ?175 for the Gamba home strip!
          I'm still trying to find somewhere to buy Jpn tops from, seem to be a severe lack of places to get them from

Neil

Comment

Not a bad price from nippon-yasan, but I'm not in a position to buy a new console. Next one I'm looking into is a Wii U, but that'll have to wait.

Comment

Originally posted by danholo View Post
              Not a bad price from nippon-yasan, but I'm not in a position to buy a new console. Next one I'm looking into is a Wii U, but that'll have to wait.
              I'm feeling the need for a Wii U at the moment myself, must be something about all the awesomeness of MK8 knocking around at the mo

I did have a new arrival today from the simply awesome Yakumo...

Looking forward to giving it a play, can't believe I've waited this long to actually buy it.

Neil

Comment

Today is a nice day, my only day off work this week until next monday & my huge parcel from Amazon that i was certain would get busted for import tax managed to activate stealth mode & sneak through YAY. So i have a huge pile of goodies to go through today, loads of sweets & gaming stuff, my DS collection is expanding nicely so many new condition cheap games on amazon it's a treasure trove on there if your into DS collecting.

Sweets mmm

DS games

More DS games

And one more DS game, been wanting to try this one for a while as it has a weird system of hunting monsters using the earths magnetic field or more likely using whatever magnetic field the cart can pick up.

Comment

That's a lot of Crayon Shin-chan! Is everything sweets or are there also beverages (box on top right, if I'm not mistaken).

Comment

The shin chan stuff are indeed drinks, sort of DIY add powder to water kind of things. One set is colour changing cola, the other makes fizzy fake beer (tastes of orange) The other boxes hold some nerunerunerune (love that goopy stuff) and some gummy tsureta fishing DIY sweets. The remaining boxes have melon soda flavored popping candyfloss & some sachets of instant fizzy melon soda powder just add water hehe.

Yes i will be dead before i hit 40 with all those chemicals & sugar
                    Last edited by importaku; 05-06-2014, 12:30.

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
                      Yes i will be dead before i hot 40 with all those chemicals & sugar
                      Either that, or you'll be preserved for eternity.

Comment

Preserved & soda flavoured LOL

Comment

Misses wasn't impressed when this arrived!

Comment

I got that RPG Tsukuru for Christmas, after starting a thread or two on here about it. It's hard going, but quite fun building them, but then I lose interest, very much like a Lego set.

Comment

So first order from Nippon-Yassan & I must say I am super impressed.
                              Packaging was bullet proof & it avoided customs as well (which considering it was Parcel Farce is a miracle in itself)

So LE Bullet Storm Infinite Burst is in the house...

Comes with a Fumitsu Special, Arrange CD & DLC for the original game

Will get it on over the weekend hopefully

Neil

Comment

I guess that the only way to sell Alter Memory DVDs is to include some cool extra, like a Nendoroid Petit of Mu-12...

Mario Kart 8 arrived today, Rensouhou with Alter Memory...

The secondary monitor is getting crowded.

Comment

Working...
                                X