No announcement yet.

Post every time you import anything

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Would rather have the second game but it's just too expensive right and I can't be bothered to wait for its release then a price drop so this'll do me well till then. Only ?17 and probably terrible but I already love it.

Comment

Originally posted by Soundwave View Post
      So first order from Nippon-Yassan & I must say I am super impressed.
      Packaging was bullet proof & it avoided customs as well (which considering it was Parcel Farce is a miracle in itself)

So LE Bullet Storm Infinite Burst is in the house...

Comes with a Fumitsu Special, Arrange CD & DLC for the original game

Will get it on over the weekend hopefully

Neil
      Thought the first one was very good, so interested in this

What was the total cost to import this ,Neil?

Comment

Originally posted by shaffy_oppa View Post

Would rather have the second game but it's just too expensive right and I can't be bothered to wait for its release then a price drop so this'll do me well till then. Only ?17 and probably terrible but I already love it.
        Nice you'll have to let me know how you find it, I've looked at that Kamen Rider games more than once but never pulled the trigger & at ?17 that's almost too cheap to pass up

Originally posted by dvdx2 View Post
        Thought the first one was very good, so interested in this

What was the total cost to import this ,Neil?
        Think it was ?67 with EMS shipping from Nippon-Yassan
        Arrived in about 4 days & totally skipped customs which was nice

Comment

This finally arrived today been waiting a good while!

Glad to have a physical copy!

Comment

Originally posted by djtickle View Post
            This finally arrived today been waiting a good while!

Glad to have a physical copy!
            Is it in English?

Comment

Originally posted by ETC View Post
              Is it in English?
              Yup sure is, Japanese and English for voice, subs and manual. There is a few different versions but as this does both is always back order with PA.

Final Fantasy X-2 HD Remaster [English] for PlayStation VitaFinal Fantasy X-2 is the first direct sequel, in video game format, for the franchise and continues all the elements that we have grown to love as FF-gamers. The story trails Yuna, a character from Final Fantasy X, as she tries to resolve the political conflicts that could lead to a Spira-destroying war! Although the title only features 3 playable characters, it is the first instance of an all-female cast and early access to many of the game's locations. With gameplay variations on the class system and multiple endings to the story, ...

I believe saves don't work cross region though.
              Last edited by djtickle; 20-06-2014, 17:30.

Comment

Japanese voices English subs on this?! Wow. Interesting. What about the PS3 asia version?

Comment

I'm not sure which is the one that matches so that the saves will be compatible. Maybe this one? Seems to be the only Asian/English one so looks a good bet.

Final Fantasy X / X-2 HD Remaster for PlayStation 3Final Fantasy X:Square EnixÀs RPG Final Fantasy is one of those series that everyone knows, and has played. Now the Final Fantasy X / X2 titles have been remastered to add updated graphics to a classic story.The title, Final Fantasy X, marks the FF transition from entirely pre-rendered backdrops to fully three-dimensional areas, and is also the first in the series to feature voice acting! Final Fantasy X set the course for future games by replacing the Active Time Battle (ATB) system with the "Conditional Turn-Based Battle" (CTB) system, and used ...

X for Vita is here.

Final Fantasy X HD Remaster for PlayStation Vita""" Please note: This PS-Vita game are not compatible with PS-Vita TV systemThe title, Final Fantasy X, marks the FF transition from entirely pre-rendered backdrops to fully three-dimensional areas, and is also the first in the series to feature voice acting! Final Fantasy X set the course for future games by replacing the Active Time Battle (ATB) system with the "Conditional Turn-Based Battle" (CTB) system, and used a new levelling system called the "Sphere Grid". Set in the world of Spira, where the player must travel with a group of adventurers to battle ...

I've just ordered X, came to a total of ?17 delivered. Was going to get the UK version but at that price I couldn't say no.
                  Last edited by djtickle; 23-06-2014, 10:12.

Comment

Hotaru no Nikki from NinNin

Comment

Originally posted by briareos_kerensky View Post
                      Hotaru no Nikki from NinNin

I have no idea what that is but I just You Tubed the gameplay trailer & it looks awesome.

I seriously should consider a Vita for stuff like this.

Look forward to your first play thread.

Neil

Comment

I hope you will be doing one of your excellent first play threads on that mate

Not that I can justify adding another game to my vita backlog...

Comment

Originally posted by djtickle View Post
                          Yup sure is, Japanese and English for voice, subs and manual. There is a few different versions but as this does both is always back order with PA.
                          ARE YOU SURE?! I page only says English voices...

Comment

Originally posted by shaffy_oppa View Post
                            ARE YOU SURE?! I page only says English voices...
                            That page has changed since I ordered it, ill take a picture of the back when I'm home later. It says Japanese (In Japanese) / English.

Comment

Here you go

That matches up with what the website used to say.

Comment

Awww 英文 is Chinese for English. 日本 would've been Japanese.

Its laid out Chinese/English.

Thanks for the picture to confirm though
                                I wouldn't think a Vita cart would've been able to fit two languages.

I'll still be importing both to have separate carts.

Comment

Working...
                                X