Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aww that's a shame, for me it was more having a physical version

Comment

In all honesty I'd never play it with Japanese audio I'd just like to own it lol but then I have Japanese copies... I really know how to waste money.

Comment

New Japanese 3DSLL...

Oh yeah.

Comment

Indeed. Have fun. Which games did you get this for initially?

Comment

And how have you linked it up to your PC monitor?

EDIT just seen it's modded in the other thread, read about them on NintendoLife last year, was expensive though from what I remember.
            Last edited by VR46; 02-07-2014, 21:36.

Comment

USB -> PC surely?

Comment

Originally posted by danholo View Post
                Indeed. Have fun. Which games did you get this for initially?
                None. This is a new 3DSLL with the output board fitted, I already had a Japanese 3DSLL (and a normal 3DS).

And how have you linked it up to your PC monitor?
                EDIT just seen it's modded in the other thread, read about them on NintendoLife last year, was expensive though from what I remember.
                The board itself should be around 100 USD. You can ship the modder your own 3DS and receive it back modded, but I bought a new console with the board already in, it would have been cheaper than paying for 2 EMS shippings (and possible custom charges...this one wasn't, even if the modder declared a lithium battery. Happiness.
                I might start a thread about this, let me play with the visualisation program a bit.

Comment

Must admit...I do want. But don't really have a need, so will add to my ignore list.

Comment

Well I could use an XL, but I already have a Japanese original so a new Japanese one would be a little silly. I hate that the system is region locked.

Comment

Comment

I was originally tempted to give this a shot despite being put off with Blazblue's story in the actual fighting games, but this review was sufficiently damning to keep me away

Comment

He isn't a fan then

I am near the end of play through one...its been OK but nothing amazing. I have read everything the TOi has thrown up so should avoid a dead end like the reviewer.

Comment

This can go here too - recent batch of new stuff!

Comment

Wow. Nice haul. What is that Neo Geo collection thing? "Online Collection"? Looks magnificient.

Also, those Wii U controllers look great. Not getting them as I don't need but certainly nice collectors items.
                              Last edited by danholo; 11-07-2014, 06:19.

Comment

Nice haul indeed i spy a copy of Tsumuji in there too a good choice, it's truly a hidden gem. I still can't believe EA made that game.

Comment

Working...
                                X