• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You need to work on your Wii games there Importaku

Comment

No preorder bonus from NCSX

Comment

That's a shame! Did any part of your order state that you were supposed to get it? It was a soundtrack cd right?

Also very pleased that YesAsia! has dispatched MMP/PS ! Now to wait and cross my fingers that nothing bad happens. No sign of DDP:R limited edition yet but hopefully it will turn up sooner or later.

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
          You need to work on your Wii games there Importaku
          Hehe tell me about it, theres like 20 wii games im after but out of the DS & Wii i play DS far more but i will pick up all the ones im after eventually.

Finally my last 2 orders from PA turned up, so another day another pile of imports lol.

Had the rom of mojipittan for far too long felt rather guilty not having the original as i enjoy it, so now i have an original copy of it.
          Last edited by importaku; 23-02-2011, 10:48.

Comment

Mine came yesterday, sadly like Chopemon no pre-order bonuses from NCSX even tho I pre-ordered it back on the 15th of December Perhaps I was too late.

Very happy with it though.

Comment

Ports are for pussies

Comment

The lamest Limited Edition from Cave so far. The boxart is the same as the regular edition (its normally different) and ugh, even the shrinkwrap on the box is that stretchy clingflimy stuff. For an £85 game it sure feels cheap. Hopefully the games themselves (which I've not played before or know much about) will make up for it...

Comment

I think the whole release was a bit of omake fan service by Cave. They didn't do that well in arcades and it'll sell about 5 copies. I think it's pretty cool they ported them at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Super Monkey Balls View Post

Ports are for pussies
                    SWEET!!!!

Loving the Aero Table as well...that looks Minty fresh

Neil

Comment

The MMP/PS box looks sweet to say the least. Would have pre-ordered the limited edition but thought it was a bit pricey for just the soundtrack included. Very eager to play it but I am sure it won't arrive until at least late next week. The fact I'm still waiting for DD:R gives me an idea that it might even be more.

Glad you got your Catherine Cat and hope you enjoy it! The demo was a lot of fun. Maybe you guys should enquire to NCSX with regards to the soundtrack? Never know what could come of it.

Comment

My MMP/PS turned up too. Just enough time for a decent go tonight before going away for a long weekend.

Comment

Finally got my copy of Scroll magazine in the post today. Only had a brief read, but there seems to be plenty of gaming goodness inside.

Comment

Got my MMP/PS yesterday ... Pork is brilliant, really fun to play

Comment

@davs: Not heard of that. What's its raison d'etre then?

Comment

Originally posted by Atticus View Post
                                Got my MMP/PS yesterday ... Pork is brilliant, really fun to play
                                Come on, where is the First play thread!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X