Post every time you import anything

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
    @davs: Not heard of that. What's its raison d'etre then?
    It features a nice write up on under appreciated Snes RPG's, non mainstream future releases and other retro bits and bobs. It's a bit pricey, but very much a labour of love.

Have a flick through here:

This year, the Super NES turns 20 in America. It's certainly one of the best systems ever, but might it also be the most enduring? Lots of great games were released, of varying complexity, and many that are still great to play today. The proof is in the pudding when you look at titles like Chrono Trigger on DS. Issue 01's cover story explores the history of the Super NES and its struggle to endure, followed by galleries of the best SNES games, both sung and unsung.

Comment

Comment

got mine this morning from Play-Asia

Big Box

Comparison Shot

Comment

Damn it you foul temptress & your 3DS shennanigans

(must resist giving in hnnnnnnnnngh)

Comment

MuchiMuchi Pork & Pink Sweets from Play Asia (finally!)

and Hyperdimension Neptunia from VGP.

The US edition is actually better than the Japanese one: there's no bag, the box is bigger for the hardcover artbook, exactly the same as the original one. The only downside is that they haven't translated any note on the preparatory sketches and the three 4komas at the end have their baloons translated outside the panels, rotated counterclockwise...not exactly the easiest thing to read.

Comment

The 3DS looks very tempting from over here. Can't wait for it to be released in the UK.

Still waiting for my MMP/PS and DD:R SE but will hopefully not be too long. It's probably best if they both arrive after Wednesday.
              Last edited by charmed699; 01-03-2011, 08:09. Reason: Spelling!

Comment

I managed to resist the call of a JP 3DS too, but dang that looks nice. Heck, even your regular DS is nice - my gf has the same one and it's lovely. Even just the box gets me excited!

Comment

Finally turned up.

Comment

My AH3 finally arrived today, ordered on the 23rd of Jan! Not using P-A economy post again..

EDIT: Oh god it came with a Play-Asia sticker! All is forgotten.
                    Last edited by speedlolita; 07-03-2011, 13:58.

Comment

Mother of god. Officially crossing everything for Ketsui to arrive now, ordered on the 28th of January...

Comment

Got DoDonPachi Daifukkatsu Black Label on Friday, and Muchi Muchi Porks + Pink Sweet today, and my HRAP EX-SE should arrive later this week.

Got Panzer Dragoon, Panzer Dragoon Zwei, Dynamite Deka and Gungriffon for my NTSC-J Sega Saturn yesterday.

I also got Ys I & II Chronicles Premium Edition and Tactics Ogre: Lets Us Cling Together Premium Edition for the PSP today.

In the mail on their way to me are..

Nuts & Milk
                        Metal Storm
                        Gun-Dec
                        Moai Kun
                        Bio Miracle Bokutte Upa (for the Famicom Disk System)

..for the Famicom, and Plus Plum for my NTSC-J Dreamcast.

Also waiting for a Shock Troopers: 2nd Squad MVS cart for Neo Geo MVS.

Lastly, I'm also waiting for Hyperdimension Neptunia Premium Edition from Videogamesplus, but it's taken an awful long time for being VGP. Was shipped on February 17! Ordered 999 and Radiant Historia from them a week ago or so, and I got them today, so I'm really wondering what's up with the package containing Neptunia.

Sorry for not taking any pictures, I can't be bothered, but rest assure that I will take a million pictures when my HRAP EX-SE arrives!
                        Last edited by Nico87; 08-03-2011, 14:59.

Comment

My copy of MMP/PS arrived from Play-Asia today.

Looking forward to some time with it during the week.

Neil

Comment

Waiting for Sengoku Musou 3 on the Wii...any day now...

Comment

Import stuff arrived by fedex, box was also full of loads of free play asia branded stuff. couple of tshirts, an umbrella & a screwdriver set & a xenogears ds mouse mat. Lol hell knows why they shoved it in but was a nice touch.

Comment

Aw, I only got a sticker..

Comment

Working...
                                X