No announcement yet.

Post every time you import anything

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Godzilla and Gundam Breaker 2 on their way via EMS from Japan. Will they arrive in time for the Christmas break?

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
      Mario better make room in the display cabinet his brother has just arrived bringing a new playset with him.
      I bought one of these for my nephew, although he isn't actually allowed to play video games (snigger).

They are so much better than Amiibos.

Comment

Originally posted by briareos_kerensky View Post
        Godzilla and Gundam Breaker 2 on their way via EMS from Japan. Will they arrive in time for the Christmas break?
        By EMS I would bloody well hope so.

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
          By EMS I would bloody well hope so.
          Me too, but the Japan-Switzerland trip took longer than usual for my last package. If I'm lucky I'll get them on the 24th.

Comment

I ordered Biohazard HD Remaster, limited edition via EMS. Shipped on the 12th. tracking says it left Japan and thats it... Just that time of year I think...

Comment

If it was Play-Asia, they have been known to lie about shipping dates. And they ship from Singapore now,not Hong Kong.

Comment

Shining Resonance for PS3.
                Another terrible outing in the Shining Series no doubt, Shining Ark was dirty cheap a few months after release on PSP so I'll wait a bit before adding this gem to my Shining Collection.

Imported the PS3 edition of Ketsui one of the better Cave shooters.
                Last edited by S3M; 19-12-2014, 16:35.

Comment

Can't be worst than the anime outings of the Shining series.

Comment

They did an anime.... That must have had a budget of like $100 per episode.

Mind you the canon Naruto story is terrible as well "It was all the crazy bunny girls fault"

I long for the days that Camelot Software take's back the Shining Series and give us Shining Force IV.

Comment

$100 sounds about right.

I watched Shining Tears X Wind many years ago but damn was it awful.

Comment

PuyoPuyo Tetris on PS4 from Japan (arrived in under a week!). Also downloaded Guilty Gear Xrd from the HK Playstation Store.

Would have downloaded both, but apparently PuyoTet won't be released digitally

Comment

That is for PS4?! Damn... I have the PS3 version already. Then again, I can't imagine it being any different. Would just be nice to have it on the new console now.

Comment

Find the error:

Comment

I'm not surely honestly! Anyway, here's my Nin Nin Game order!

Comment

Find the error:

Wouldn't be the Blazblue keyring thing would it?

Comment

Working...
                                X