Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That cup noodle timer is superb.

Comment

Yeah he's quite something, love the Nissin noodle company they give the most amazing prizes & merchandise away for their products. Love cup noodles, it's like the tastier cousin of the uk ones hehe.

Out of all the things they have given away i really want the vending machine they did, only 2000 of them exist i'd love to have it in my kitchen it's just so classy hehe.
      Last edited by importaku; 18-05-2015, 10:43.

Comment

I'd buy it for the accompanying music alone.

Comment

Comment

Looking good.

Comment

The Negotiator

Negotiate with kidnappers, bank robbers, bomb planters etc.

Comment

Originally posted by chopemon View Post
                That looks pretty cool but the title concerns me...I read it as "The Art of Grasshopper Manure" before I scrolled the picture down fully

Comment

Picked up this off ebay, a curiosity that i have wanted for my DS collection but was usually high priced so i never bothered. Totally useless outside of Japan as 1seg doesn't work beyond it's borders but it was only ?12 so i didn't mind at all. might take it with me when i go on holiday though, pick up those extra G&W games for it hehe.

Comment

Ah, good old 1Seg. Not a format used these days on more expensive devices. Mostly these days we use what's called full seg. Basically the same as normal digital TV. My wife's phone still uses 1seg though even though it's a new model. 1Seg was really cool when new. It improved too. The first 1seg phones and pocket TV had bad frame-rates and low resolution. The resolution improved over the years however the frame rate must have been about 20fps. Full Seg is full HD with a high frame-rate.
                    Last edited by Yakumo; 24-05-2015, 22:33.

Comment

Whats it like living in the future?

Here in the UK its zero seg

Comment

ZERO Seg, cool! Actually, at least you guys have digital radio as standard. We don't. In fact I don't think there is any digital radio here.

Comment

We don't have digital radio here, either, unless you count internet radio as digital. Quite a useless infrastructure to be built in Finland.

Comment

And before the UK has achieved DAB saturation plans are afoot to move to DAB+. And a significant chunk of existing DAB radios aren't compatible.

Comment

Wha would DAB+ bring to the table?

Comment

DAB is MPEG 2 based and DAB+ is AAC based. For the same bitrate DAB+ will sound a lot better. Or you can cram four stations into the space used for one at present. Guess which option is being considered?

Comment

Working...
                                X