Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That be the pouch I ordered.

Comment

It's a good pouch but it wont protect your 3ds if you drop it, but for keeping it moderately protected & scratch free it's pretty good as it's soft & fluffy inside.

Comment

Originally posted by Decider-VT View Post
        Mother of god. Officially crossing everything for Ketsui to arrive now, ordered on the 28th of January...
        ... and it's here!

Comment

Mushi Mushi Pork/Pink Sweets which has been my source of energy to get through the hectic time I had this last week.

DoDonPachi Resurrection Specil Edition also arrived from Play-Asia with a magic sticker.

Think that is my importing done for a while although I am very tempted by that free region shooting game this month. But will probably have to make a choice between that or the threeeeDS.

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
            Aw, I only got a sticker..
            Same. But I did only buy one game.

Comment

Got You Don't Know Jack and a couple of DS games from VG+ this week - YDJK should be good, also one of the few region locked US-only 360 games.

Also just bought a couple of points cards - grabbed the two Taiko titles (not the RipSlyme one though) and a couple of DLC song packs for Jubeat plus from the iOS store, and will now have enough in my JP PSN wallet to finally grab Malicious.

Comment

Another box arrived with ds goodness, my second copy of Ninokuni & i finally got Densha de Go. The second copy of Ninokuni is so i can do the imagine egg breeding bits as the chances of bumping into anyone over here with a copy to trade eggs with is virtually zero. Plus it means i have a spare magic master in case anything happens to my first copy rarely ever buy copies of the same game but this one is a lovely exception.

Comment

Are the Densha games easy to play? I was looking at one for the NGP

Comment

They all play roughly the same theres guides on the net for a lot of them so you should be ok, they mainly revolve around you getting to your station on time & making sure you line up properly at the station but along the way you have to stick to the speed limits & other stuff. Sounds dull but is actually pretty fun hehe

Not too hard to control the speed controls are usually straightforward.

Comment

I like playing Densha on the MRT here. It's especially amazing when the train slows down at the same time as the one in-game, it's like VR if you hold the screen really close to your face.

Comment

Got Ar tonelico Qoga Premium Edition with the Purge Party Calendar on Saturday.

These two came today (sorry for the size) -

Comment

Cool. Is that Holy Diver any good? Interesting artwork - I can't make up my mind if it's awesome (the hair!) or naff (they eyes in the background).

Comment

Rangou vs zaft 2 for ps2
                            Virtual on 4 for 360

Comment

Well these turned up today from genkivideogames, mega mint they are literally brand new, well chuffed as finding new anything gba nowdays is a stuggle.

Comment

Just because the advert is so ridiculous....

Been trying Kuru Pachi 6 mode and it's bloody addictive. Only done around 30% so far. The multi move ones look insane!

Comment

Working...
                                X