No announcement yet.

muchi muchi pork/pink sweets double pack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wasn't getting anywhere on Pork, so I thought I'd change the difficulty in the GAME SETTINGS menu. Are they taking the piss?

There is SUPER EASY > VERY EASY > EASY > NORMAL > HARD > VERY HARD > SUPER HARD > UNBELIEVABLE settings.

Started on EASY and worked back to SUPER EASY and it is still ****ING hard as nails! Is this broken or un-tested or something?

Comment

I dont think it's considered too tough to clear the first loop on MMP. I've only played about 10 credits, so I can't really comment myself.

Comment

Wow, I must be bad then, I can barely make it past stage 2's boss before its game over!

Comment

Originally posted by englishbob View Post
          Wasn't getting anywhere on Pork, so I thought I'd change the difficulty in the GAME SETTINGS menu. Are they taking the piss?

There is SUPER EASY > VERY EASY > EASY > NORMAL > HARD > VERY HARD > SUPER HARD > UNBELIEVABLE settings.

Started on EASY and worked back to SUPER EASY and it is still ****ING hard as nails! Is this broken or un-tested or something?
          well they are designed as arcade games, so i assume the difficulty is to gobble your 100 yen coins

Comment

Wifey is just having a go of this now.

I had a quick blast but needed to do some junk on the pooty & I have since lost the TV & Stick to her

She had a few credit feeds on Muchi up to Stage 4 & then it just got on her nerves because it's so difficult & now she's onto Pink Sweets & is struggling on Stage 2

Got to say they both seem insanely hard but I think they is aces...love the design on both they look awesome really bright & vibrant, the bosses are good.
            Bullet patterns are mental though some of MMP's are just unbelievable how people get through them unscathed is WAY beyond my skills & I'm pretty sure a 1CC on this is never going to be anywhere near my grasp (that said no CAVE game has ever been 1CC'd by me)

Looking forward to getting some more time with this over the next few nights though.

One thing I cant seem to find in the options is a TATE mode...does one exist for these games??
            Would like to know that when I get a cab later in the year I'll be able to set it up properly.

Neil

EDIT - Never mind I found how to Rotate the screen
            Also found how to turn the annoying Widescreen mode off...much bigger playing screen now
            Last edited by Soundwave; 09-03-2011, 21:54.

Comment

It only affects Rank. I did a test replay run through the first stage, and the Difficulty Ga(u)ge went up much faster on the highest settings for me. Bullet patterns are the same.

Comment

haha, pink sweets is harder too! i don't know much about muchi muchi pork but if it's like his (yagawa's) other games then try and avoid collecting too many pickups/scoring points to keep the rank down, should help with the difficulty a bit. apparently the arrange versions are easier so maybe try those?

Comment

mine has arrived....is the DLC worth redeeming or better to add value when I get annoyed with it and sell it on next week?

Comment

Give the game a go first before doing the DLC thing. As you say, worth more in the resell.

Comment

Definitely try it first these 2 are serious marmite games...you'll either love or hate them.

I had never heard the other half swear as much as she did playing Pink Sweets last night in the whole time we've been together...I didn't even realise she knew some of the words she was using lol

They really are super super difficult.

Neil

Comment

Finally arrived. Dear me, seems the global postage services have gone to hell these past few years.

And on top of that a nice and massive customs charge. 34.45 £. Ha ha. Oh well. I've gotten loads of stuff through the years that went through no problem, so I'll live.

Comment

oh god....what a mistake I have made.
                          mmp is good fun, quite enjoyed my run thru of arrange mode, used 7 continues I think and finished it. will need to read a strategy guide to improve tho.

but pink sweets? i have never enjoyed a game less in my life...i accept these games are hard but no matter how hard i had my ass kicked by mushi, espgaluda 2 etc it never felt unfair but PS is daft. for the first time ever in my short time playing cave games I got angry at the constant losing of lives lol

gonna concentrate on MMP

Comment

So after a fairly long wait, my copy arrived in post this morning. Rattling away. The disc had come loose in the box and now has a few chunks missing out of it. It still plays though and I had fun with it earlier.

I wouldn't be bothered if it was some PAL game from amazon, but for a £60 import I am kind of annoyed. Just my luck I guess =/

Comment

Send it back?

Comment

Pay for economy box? :P

Comment

Working...
                                X