No announcement yet.

Mecha games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You might be able to find someone selling the US versions of the two SRW:OG games on GBA in the sales area.

Comment

Originally posted by KusoGaki View Post
      I've only played GvG Next Plus on psp, havent tried the arcade version so not sure how controls compare, but i thought it was alright. Nothing too crazy like the difference in controls between virtual on arcade to console.
      I have Seed Vs Zaft for my Cab and they play with just a stick and 4 buttons, plays much better like this than on a Dpad or Analogue stick imo.

Originally posted by kryss View Post
      I'm shocked we're on the second page of this thread and I have to mention SRW.

Mech + SRPG = win

I highly recommend SRW:W on the DS, with the new SRW:Z2 coming out on PSP in April.
      If you can put with the Japanese its deffo a series worth getting into and actually not that hard once you have played a couple, I'd recommend starting with SRW Alpha Gaiden on the PSX, not only is it one of the best ones but its been fully translated by these guys : http://agtp.romhack.net/project.php?id=srwag

Definitely a good starting point to get you familiar with the SRW series.

Comment

Some excellent recommendations in here, thanks one and all

Comment

Metal Wolf Chaos on xbox is groovy.

Comment

Great thread, plenty of titles for me to look out for.

Someone mentioned the 2d vs games in the Gundam series, but I'm sure there was a great one on the PS1 also, I can't remember the name right now...

Gundam Side Story was quite good on the Dreamcast too, although I kept getting stuck at a certain part and never finished it.

I like the DW Gundam series and am waiting for the 3rd to come out here (anyone know when?).

Comment

So I made some purchases... Hopefully I will like them. I went for;

AC4, Virtual on 4, and Rengou Vs ZAFT 2.

Comment

Originally posted by shinobi7000 View Post
                Great thread, plenty of titles for me to look out for.

Someone mentioned the 2d vs games in the Gundam series, but I'm sure there was a great one on the PS1 also, I can't remember the name right now...

Gundam Side Story was quite good on the Dreamcast too, although I kept getting stuck at a certain part and never finished it.

I like the DW Gundam series and am waiting for the 3rd to come out here (anyone know when?).
                Gundam Battle Assault games on the PSX are the "2D" fighters. The Japanese had Gundam the battle master first, then they released sequals, one based on G Gundam and another based on Wing Gundam. The English release of Battle Assault 2 combined them all and is really the best version ( despite english voices ).

There's also Battle Assault 3 on the PS2 which is 3D but plays 2D. Its mostly centred around Seed but does contain other Gundams from G, Wing etc.

Comment

Which is better in your opinion...
                  Battle Assault 2 on the PSX, or Endless Duel on the SFC?
                  Last edited by redstar_dan; 22-03-2011, 08:35.

Comment

Gun Griffon on the Saturn was and remains the best for me .

But also loved and enjoyed Metal Wolf, Mech Ass II (X-Box), BattleCorps (Mega CD) , Steel Battalion (X-Box) and Chrome Hounds (Xbox 360), Gun Griffon (X-Box)

Comment

Originally posted by Team Andromeda View Post
                      Gun Griffon on the Saturn was and remains the best for me .

But also loved and enjoyed Metal Wolf, Mech Ass II (X-Box), BattleCorps (Mega CD) , Steel Battalion (X-Box) and Chrome Hounds (Xbox 360), Gun Griffon (X-Box)
                      no gun griffon blaze on the ps2? Surely the fastest, best looking and sounding GG of them all...
                      Last edited by dvdx2; 28-03-2011, 09:29.

Comment

Originally posted by dvdx2 View Post
                        no gun griffon blaze on the ps2? Surely the fastest, best looking and sounding GG of them all...
                        I think my sad childish hatred of SONY and the PS2 got in the way (at the time) . I happen to think though the 1st was the best , none (not even the sequel) came close .

They're all good though and just love the 5.1 on the X-Box version its so mighty . So wish GameArts would make a new Lunar and Gun Griffion and try and get back the old magic

Comment

Originally posted by Team Andromeda View Post
                          I think my sad childish hatred of SONY and the PS2 got in the way (at the time) . I happen to think though the 1st was the best , none (not even the sequel) came close .

They're all good though and just love the 5.1 on the X-Box version its so mighty . So wish GameArts would make a new Lunar and Gun Griffion and try and get back the old magic
                          aw well - your all grown up now eh?

missing out big time m8 - GG blaze blows on the xbox version

戦研D班 pre-01-0-44(後半)PLAYSTATION2GUNGRIFFON BLAZEUKRAINEHELL NORMAL詳細は戦研D班ページを参照
                          Last edited by dvdx2; 28-03-2011, 09:30.

Comment

Super Robot Wars Z2: Hakai-Hen PV3

Comment

Got my Itd Ed on order already

Comment

Dan, delete some messags from your inbox and I'll send you my lists!

Comment

Working...
                                X