No announcement yet.

Bullet Soul Xbox 360 Import game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yay! Just got my first (and probably only) platinum medal in the bancho score attack mode!!

Got a no miss, 10/10 secret bonus and a multiplier of 30 - Level 1
    Scraped into the 30x multiplier half way through the boss fight, think that's what tipped me over the edge as I've had 29 many times now and I've always got gold.

final score was 177,423,890. Put me 262nd in the world

I read somewhere you need a multiplier of 60 on level 2 for a platinum, the most I've gotten so far is like 36! :S

Comment

At last, someone who agrees with me that this is not a turd in the sea. I found out about the scoring system by watching some of the high score replays. It really is a good game when you get in to it. As for that other shooter I bought, Otomedios X, well that is turd for sure. Trouble Witches is a million times more fun.

Yakumo

Comment

Originally posted by SH4R4KU View Post
        I only just got started in shooters two weeks ago, yet I am constantly going for higher and higher scores and for that fabled 1CC (not got it yet). I'll wait until this is much cheaper. Gameplay wins over graphics each time. I have heard from multiple, different sources that this game is a pile of crap. Yakumo seems to be the only one that likes it!
        Well i pld the demo and i liked that if that counts for anything

Comment

Working...
        X