The Import PS Vita thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ikobo View Post
    Can I see a pic of your stick next to your go for size comparison?
    Sorry mate, sold the PSP Go awhile back and the stick is at my brother's house. I primarily play on the 360 so once I sold my PSP Go I gave it to him for the time being.

Comment

Can I see your stick

Comment

Originally posted by neil2k View Post
        Can I see your stick

his stick is tiny....

Comment

Can I see your stick

Comment

Stick or Vita, I can hardly see a thing

Comment

I knew that was going to happen when I posted it, but I couldn't be arsed to edit it. No surprise Neil was in first.............

Comment

You can always rely on me to lower the tone

My Power Smash 4 is on its way finally today has anyone pre ordered Wipeout yet?

Comment

I have, but I'll be selling it right away as I hate Wipeout.
                  Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Mine arrived today. It was marked as a gift with a value of 48 us dollars.
                    The driver said he had lots of gifts from hong kong for people to deliver.

Comment

I'm seriously tempted to get one now as it's my birthday in a couple of days.
                      Which is the best version to go for from Gadget Asia?
                      Is it worth getting the unlocked version?
                      Don't look at me, I'm irrelevant.

Comment

Gadget-Asia only sell Japanese consoles. They don't have the unlocked version in stock, and according to customer service girl Sophie, they wont be getting any in anytime soon.
                        Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

You can always rely on me to lower the tone

My Power Smash 4 is on its way finally today has anyone pre ordered Wipeout yet?
                          Not liking the fact that the tracking on our other games says they're still in customs.

Comment

Originally posted by J0e Musashi View Post
                            I have, but I'll be selling it right away as I hate Wipeout.
                            Stop making sense D, I'll buy yours then

Originally posted by ikobo View Post
                            Not liking the fact that the tracking on our other games says they're still in customs.
                            Me either they have been in Coventry Parcelforce since the 8th

Comment

has anyone pre ordered Wipeout yet?
                              Really tempted but for the sake of a few weeks I can get the UK one for about ?20 less than the JPN one.

I'm well aware that if I had waited a few weeks I could have bought a UK Vita and saved about ?200 btw

Comment

I'm confused did you guys get free shipping from gadget asia? Well those of you who placed an order there.

I placed mine on Sunday and it hadn't shipped so I cancelled it earlier. It says 24 shipping but it was well over 72 hours and they apparently test the console for 2 days so why put 24 hour? Then it says free shipping on the product page but they don't give you the option. Then I saw you guys talk about it being sim locked so I just thought f it and cancelled it...

The woman said she notified some team to ship it and give it priority and that it was being shipped. She tried to talk me out of it for around an hour then just stopped replying so I logged off and back on and told another woman and she invited the first woman back on and said she's notified them to not ship it out.

I still haven't gotten my refund and my order still says processing and it's just pissing me off. Gotta give it a few days I guess.
                                Last edited by shaffy_oppa; 13-01-2012, 14:51.

Comment

Working...
                                X