No announcement yet.

The Import PS Vita thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best Sony d-pad might be a bit of a backhanded complement but can you compare the d-pad to any particular system in terms of it being close to? Guessing it works pretty okay for MvC3 though, right?

Comment

I'd compare it to a Nintendo d-pad. The gap between the keys is minute.
      Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

That sounds good man. Me senses a future purchase once this babys been hacked and able to run mame etc!!!

Comment

Yeah, that sounds okay. Really wishing I had one... it's my Christmas wish.

Comment

*stands outside your window playing Ridge Racer* I'd let you have a go, but my Dad said noone's allowed.
            Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

You mean *stands outside your window buying enough tracks and cars to make it a half-decent game*, right? Not jealousy at all, no sir.

Comment

Right.

Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

So has anyone that had a Vita sent from Japan had it returned to sender on account of the lithium battery issue? Hoping to have it resent via UPS or Fedex etc, but am put off by the additional cost and likely customs fees

Comment

FedEx will delay the cutsoms taxes. Prolly your best bet if you can't get it EMS'd with fake details.
                    Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Originally posted by J0e Musashi View Post
                      I'd compare it to a Nintendo d-pad. The gap between the keys is minute.
                      oh dear, the nintendo d-pads are the worst; whats so difficult about putting a DS3 d-pad in, ffs.

Joe, any impressions of vita RR?

Comment

Cheers for that. Anyone any idea what customs I'm likely to pay on a Vita? Haven't had to deal with custom tax for a while so a bit out of the loop.

Comment

?50ish if you've got a decent sized bundle.
                          Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny View Post
                            So has anyone that had a Vita sent from Japan had it returned to sender on account of the lithium battery issue? Hoping to have it resent via UPS or Fedex etc, but am put off by the additional cost and likely customs fees
                            Saw about this. Is it only consoles sent from Japan?

As an aside. My console was shipped from the US on Tuesday but the status hasn't changed since it "cleared the ISC in New York". I'm guessing the odds of getting it for Chrimbo are non-existent now?

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
                              Saw about this. Is it only consoles sent from Japan?

As an aside. My console was shipped from the US on Tuesday but the status hasn't changed since it "cleared the ISC in New York". I'm guessing the odds of getting it for Chrimbo are non-existent now?
                              Yup, just Japan. Had my 3DS sent from HK earlier in the year with no problems.

Who are you tracking with? Could just be slow to be updated which I've found happens sometimes.

Comment

Originally posted by J0e Musashi View Post
                                ?50ish if you've got a decent sized bundle.
                                Vita + game + memory stick so nothing too drastic. Suppose it'd be around the same again for postage too.

Comment

Working...
                                X