Dodonpachi Saidaioujou REGION FREE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Soundwave View Post
    Actually just worked it out with Nin-Nin & if I get caught by Customs it's no cheaper than VGI & I'd much rather support Lee so my order will be going with him instead.

Neil
    It's always a better choice to support a local business if possible.

My 150e order got caught by customs in Finland although it was marked down. .. .

Comment

Originally posted by Soundwave View Post
      Actually just worked it out with Nin-Nin & if I get caught by Customs it's no cheaper than VGI & I'd much rather support Lee so my order will be going with him instead.

Neil
      Well, I did view the VGI option (I'm only after the standard edition anyway) but its either ?64.49 there or ?46.23 at YesAsia and at a difference of ?18 I would rather put it towards Ketsui on the PS3, so YA for me.

Comment

Any experience on what a customs charge in the UK for a console would be? My first NTSC J console got through without any charges.

Comment

Originally posted by chopemon View Post
          Any experience on what a customs charge in the UK for a console would be? My first NTSC J console got through without any charges.
          You've answered your own question there!

Comment

Sooooo ... what's in the limited edition?

EDIT: Looked on nin-nin website (first I've heard of these guys) and it's a steelbook, CD and art book. I think I'll just get the standard edition.
            Last edited by Jay; 17-05-2013, 08:57.

Comment

Originally posted by englishbob View Post
              You've answered your own question there!
              Ha! I hope that's the case again. I'm doing an Akihabara binge in a couple of weeks and don't want to come back, fire up the Japanese console and have it die. Really want to pull the trigger on a new NTSCJ slim.

Back on topic, one of the Cave twitter accounts posted up some pictures of the special edition and the box art is way nicer. Can't decide which one to go for.

Comment

Originally posted by englishbob View Post
                Well, I did view the VGI option (I'm only after the standard edition anyway) but its either ?64.49 there or ?46.23 at YesAsia and at a difference of ?18 I would rather put it towards Ketsui on the PS3, so YA for me.
                I know but I quite fancy the LE so decided it will cost me the same both ways so go with Lee

Consoles are Duty Free so only potential for VAT on the shipped price.
                Then if it comes through the Post Office you'll get their charge of ?8 for handling the clearance (Fedex will charge you ?10)

So based on a console of ?200 you could see a ?48 customs charge if you get caught

HTH

Neil

Comment

Back on topic, one of the Cave twitter accounts posted up some pictures of the special edition and the box art is way nicer. Can't decide which one to go for.
                  If you haven't preordered any of the LEs, I doubt you'll find one, unless someone already brings in an used copy.

Comment

Nin-nin are still taking orders on LEs.

Comment

Originally posted by Jay View Post
                      Nin-nin are still taking orders on LEs.
                      So is Lee @ VGI

Neil

Comment

I wonder how many they'll be able to fulfill, the game is on sale the 30th, production is probably already complete or will be completed very soon. Nin-nin probably has the best chances to fulfill them because it's a shop based in Osaka, foreign resellers...mabe they haven't booked out their stocks but seems unlikely.

Comment

My order is with Nin-Nin, but Lee knows what he's doing - he will not be over-selling pre-orders he cannot fulfill. If anything I would expect him to be the one with the highest amount of spare LE/ULE copies at sensible prices after launch.

Comment

I've spoken to Lee & he actually removed the LE's from pre-order for a while as he wasn't sure he would be able to fulfill all the orders.

He then got confirmation from his supplier about his allocation so put the standard LE back up but stopped taking orders for the Super LE as these really are Limited

Neil

Comment

Thanks very much for the info Neil, much appreciated!

Comment

Thanks very much for the info Neil, much appreciated!
                                No worries buddy, happy to help out

It's actually what I do for a living so always have that kind of info to hand

Neil

Comment

Working...
                                X