No announcement yet.

Hello from Rising Star Games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know its on there if you search for it, but the fact is it should be on the front page I'd say.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaosu View Post
      Senko no Ronde DUO. Okay? Okay.
      Region free too, if you do this. My system is NTSC-U.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaosu View Post
        Senko no Ronde DUO. Okay? Okay.
        poor game compared to the first

Comment

Having not played it, I ask: how come?

Comment

Originally posted by Sketcz View Post
            Having not played it, I ask: how come?
            i found it harder to access, a bit clunky and nothing really new over the first

Comment

Tell me more about this:

Comment

So, regarding Virtue's Last Reward - how different are the two versions? I am guessing the big differences are 3D and Trophies, but aside from that is there anything worth knowing? I see as well that the US version is getting dual-language audio whereas the UK just has the original JPN audio. If we're getting just one track I think that's the right choice, but having both would be nice

Comment

Really glad we're getting the JPN audio. I can totally live without the English, I doubt I would've switched it on anyway.

Comment

Hey guys,

Had a bit of a hectic week so didn't get onto the forums much. How have you been? For the most info on Deadly Premonition: The Director's Cut I would advise going to the Rising Star Games facebook and shooting down the timeline to when we made the announcements. There's some interviews and articles linked there

And yeah, for the two VLR versions they are going to be basically the same. Only differences is of course the 3D like you said and then some UI tweaks for having two screens. I prefer the 3DS over the VITA personally... you guys?

Comment

Neither.

Could you release it for the GBA at all?

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
                        Neither.

Could you release it for the GBA at all?
                        I hope that's a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by RSG_Spoonparty View Post
                          I prefer the 3DS over the VITA personally... you guys?
                          The 3DS is region locked therefore it's garbage. VITA is region free (mostly).

We're formerly NTSC-uk, so we don't take kindly to region locking around here.

Region locking is very bad. VERY BAD.

VERY BAD.

Comment

Originally posted by Sketcz View Post
                            The 3DS is region locked therefore it's garbage. VITA is region free (mostly).

We're formerly NTSC-uk, so we just import the other regions consoles
                            Region locking is very bad. VERY BAD.

VERY BAD.
                            Slight tweak
                            Under Defeat has been delayed a few weeks according to my amazon email.

Comment

I imagine the region locking is all down to the fact we aren't publishing VLR over in the US and the agreement with Aksys Games who are handling that title over there.

Just read back about the Under Defeat HD Deluxe Edition's presence on our website and you are correct it was not as prominent as we'd wishes. I'm the guy looking after the website now and still picking it up. It's not as intuitive as I'd hope and there are some little niggles that are effecting the ordering of the displayed games. But seem to have got it putting things where I want them now so should be front page material for all to see!

Comment

Re-reading this thread made me wonder.... does anyone even make GBA games anymore? Ofc would have to play them on the Gameboy SP

Comment

Working...
                                X