No announcement yet.

Hello from Rising Star Games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why isn't Deadly Prem Directors Cut coming out on the 360?

Comment

Nope, no more GBA games. And don't listen to Speedy. And stay AWAY from my BINS.

Comment

Originally posted by vanpeebles View Post
        Why isn't Deadly Prem Directors Cut coming out on the 360?
        I second this!

Comment

This is all the matters. Which daftie came up with that idea?

Comment

Originally posted by vanpeebles View Post
            Why isn't Deadly Prem Directors Cut coming out on the GBA?
            Totally agree, utter nonsense this!

Comment

Got Under Defeat HD Deluxe Edition today...love the colour manual, though the Italian translation is a bit too literal in few parts.

Comment

Just ordered my UDHD copy off Amazon.ca, mainly due to that review in the irks thread.

Comment

Bloody brill, going to get this for Christmas, pleasantly surprised it's available on disc.

Comment

When you get it it states that you are entitled to all available DLC

I never downloaded anything when I played it for the first time, I guess there is none?

Comment

Originally posted by buster_broon View Post
                      When you get it it states that you are entitled to all available DLC

I never downloaded anything when I played it for the first time, I guess there is none?
                      Everything is already included in the disc, no need to download anything.

Comment

Yes, on the chopper select screen you'll notice it says 'Downloadable Content', but the available craft are all there already.

Comment

Its great but no attract mode sound it seems.

New Order mode is totally worth it though, its not a regular cheap widescreen stretch.

Comment

Originally posted by saturn-gamer View Post
                            Its great but no attract mode sound it seems.

New Order mode is totally worth it though, its not a regular cheap widescreen stretch.
                            Instead of a stretch, it just seems to be zoomed in though making the game that little bit harder, no? I've been mostly playing arcade mode.

Comment

New Order mode I find alot harder....I can get all the way to the final boss on one credit in arcade mode and only to somewhere on level 3 in new order mode (on easy of course so far ) Dont even prefer the graphics but the OST is a lot better, really like the track on levels 1-3 and 1-4!

Comment

i hated the level BGM playing over the boss fight in the japanese version of new order mode - does it do that in the UK release?

much prefered the BGM fading and the new boss music of the arcade version

Comment

Working...
                                X