No announcement yet.

Looking to get a Spice GameCube (JPN) - need some advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If it doesn't have to be a Spice coloured one I'm selling a TOS ltd ed.

TOS Ltd edition boxed complete as new NTSC-U. QOOB chip fitted. Will run any region games + force 480p. Offical component cable - ?150

Comment

Originally posted by smouty View Post
      TOS Ltd edition boxed complete as new NTSC-U. QOOB chip fitted. Will run any region games + force 480p. Offical component cable - ?150
      Isn't it NTSC-J?

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
        Isn't it NTSC-J?
        It was. It has been modded to NTSC-U and I never bothered with a switch with the QOOB. Obviously with the QOOB it will boot anything but you do need to keep mem cards separated for NTSC-U/J.

Woah, Just saw how much component cables are going for
        Last edited by smouty; 29-11-2012, 13:32.

Comment

If it doesn't have to be a Spice coloured one I'm selling a TOS ltd ed.

Hmmm...may consider this. What condition is the Cube in? I'm after one that is in mint condition. Not too fussed about the controller, as I have three Wavebirds and 2 official controllers already. Also, is that a GameBoy Player with it too?

Is that round TOS circle thing on the top the only thing that is TOS-specific on the console? I'm hoping to replace it with a standard disc top.

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by exZAKtly View Post
            Hmmm...may consider this. What condition is the Cube in? I'm after one that is in mint condition. Not too fussed about the controller, as I have three Wavebirds and 2 official controllers already. Also, is that a GameBoy Player with it too?

Is that round TOS circle thing on the top the only thing that is TOS-specific on the console? I'm hoping to replace it with a standard disc top.

Thanks.
            The mint green colour was specific to the tos one.

Comment

It is pretty much as new. It does come with a matching colour game boy player and a standard GC lid centre.

Comment

It is pretty much as new. It does come with a matching colour game boy player and a standard GC lid centre.
                Alright, can you please hold? I'll get back to you on this shortly.

Thanks.

Comment

Yeah of course.

Comment

Working...
                  X