Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any Japan-resident members willing to forward a package from Ebten to Caanda?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any Japan-resident members willing to forward a package from Ebten to Caanda?

Would anyone be willing to do so who lives in Japan for whatever you'd like to reasonably charge me?

Just want to order a MegaDrive Tower of Power, and a Sega 60th keyring, but don't order regularly from Japan and don't want to deal with consolidation and so on.

Happy to pay via PayPal gift as well.

You know that Japan Post is only sending via surface mail right now?
    Available areas and post types may be limited for some countries and areas.

Comment

Not even EMS!

Comment

Originally posted by briareos_kerensky View Post
        Not even EMS!
        It wasn't when i was getting my egret II mini shipped all ems shipments in progress had been suspended and returned to sender. Had to resort to using DHL thats about a month or so ago now haven't been keeping track of it hence me not buying anything from japan at the momnent.

Comment

EMS got suspended to Italy and Switzerland for a short while as well, my reaction was for Canada when the service is available for the US.

Comment

My in-laws had to pay FedEx to send some stuff over and paid through the nose for it.

Comment

Until the war is resolved I can’t see ems been back in service for all countries. Now means I have to batch my purchases to make using dhl or fedex count as it’s expensive to use. but dhl is a pain as you have to provide web links to the manufacture page or shop to every single item you’re sending so they can check if it’s something restricted. Tenso wanted tons Of info off me.

Comment

Working...
              X