Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone still playing wolfenstien on the xbox?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone still playing wolfenstien on the xbox?

Anyone fancy a beach invasion or two? gamertag = mancunian lee ad me and we can sort something out, i have a fast connection so can host big games

Yeah i still have the game. It was the lag that killed playing it for me a while back so a game using a big connection sounds appealing. I know at least one other person that still has it if you need to make up the numbers.

Comment

I still have it too, although the chances of me playing are slim to none* Lag killed it for me too at the time (before I upgraded) 'cos there weren't many games where a decent team were playing -- 2 vs. 2 is terrible for a team based game, given the different jobs.

*thanks to LoC and the fact my Xbox doesn't like multi-region titles.

Comment

I'm up for it, name a time and place - would be good to play with people who arn't monging American children.

Comment

I've dusted this off recently. Still an excellent game on Live if you can get a decent room.

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Marklar
            I still have it too, although the chances of me playing are slim to none* Lag killed it for me too at the time (before I upgraded) 'cos there weren't many games where a decent team were playing -- 2 vs. 2 is terrible for a team based game, given the different jobs.

*thanks to LoC and the fact my Xbox doesn't like multi-region titles.
            It worked fine for me, must've been your internet connection!

Back on topic though I'd be up for a game if we could get 8 to play and someone with a decent connection to host. It's not really that laggy tbh.
            Last edited by Valken; 10-06-2004, 23:04. Reason: getting back on topic

Comment

Still a large number of people playing this on Live.

Have been playing it a lot recently and lag seems to be less common.

Comment

Working...
              X