Rallisport 2 tonight?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rallisport 2 tonight?

Anybody up for a game tonight? May be after 10 though as the missus wants to watch Shrek2 (and so do I "girly giggle"). I've said to Strider that I'll be on later (to once again whip his ass) so if anybody else feels like a game place a reply here :-)

Yeah i should hopefully be around that sort of time tonight.

See you there.

Comment

Originally posted by iloveannie
      Anybody up for a game tonight? May be after 10 though as the missus wants to watch Shrek2 (and so do I "girly giggle"). I've said to Strider that I'll be on later (to once again whip his ass) so if anybody else feels like a game place a reply here :-)
      yeah ill have a few races

Comment

If i can get on tonight i will because i havent had chance to put my time in for the season 2 yet. Cant seem to ever be able to get on the xbox at the moment with exams looming...

Comment

I'm up for this. See you tonight.

Comment

I might get on as well.

Comment

I could be up for it too. Perhaps see you all later.

Comment

Providing I can sort out my new Xbox, I'll be on as well (although I'm not happy about the fact I have to go througheverything I've already unlocked

Comment

Why don't you just copy over your save? That's what i did with RSC2 when my XBox recently died.

Comment

His other xbox is dead so he cant get on it to copy the save over afaik.

Comment

Oh yeah .

I don't know if you could reomove the hard drive, connect it to a PC and then download it to one of those memory cards thaht have a USB connector? Sounds like a lot of work though.

Comment

can't you just swap the hard drives over or is it the hard drive thats knackered ?

Comment

You'd need to "unlock" the HD and relock it with a code appropriate to the new xbox's bios etc for it to function correctly, esp on live without a chip.

Comment

Working...
                          X