No announcement yet.

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!! X box live

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm pretty sure (cant check as it's behind a massive cupboard!) my engineer fitted faceplate only has 2 sockets, 1 for the modem and 1 for a phone.

What happened to BTOWs supposed adaptor that let you hook up a USB modem directly to the Xbox? Seems to have vanished completely.

Comment

Originally posted by stroppa
      I had similar problems when I got the beta back in november (boast). After a phone call to the foreign chappies at tech support, I deduced that tech support knew bugger all and I'd have to do it the hard way. .
      lol - Same thing with me, I got tech support from Spain/Ireland + eventualy the USA. None helped, so I turned to fellow Beta testers on the EDGE forum and we got it sorted.

Comment

Man am I glad my Xbox connected right away with no problems what so ever. I hit configure, and BING! it was done. Glory be.

Comment

ive kinda got it sorted now albeit using connection sharing but inm working on the router option as I dont really want my P.C running just so I can listen to some kid with a heilium voice shouting at me while I kill him in Mechasult.

Comment

Working...
          X