A Suggestion: Regular NTSC-UK XBox Live Gaming Night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was just about to say that Roost mate! lol

I'll be up for some online action tomorrow night. Just invite me to the room with whatever it is you're going to be playing.

Sounds like a giggle.

Comment

yeah sorry tommy BUT i haven't raced againt him have seen roost and zero in action so thats what my post was based on..

No one like UC then?

Comment

Okay, let's meet in irc at 8.00pm. I'll try and be there by 8.00, but it depends on if I can get the nipper to bed by then. If I'm late, it's because I'm changing nappies .

Comment

Hay no worries Destrukticor! Thanks for the heads up Roost and Zero

I like UC i haven't played it for a while but i still like it. To be honest i like all the LIVE games i've got:- Moto, Ghost, CAPvsSNK and UC.

But it would be best if we start with Moto tonight, it's easy to create a game that everyone can join and the lobby facility means we can all have a good chin wag to sort out what we want to play next....

I'll be up for a session tonight around 8pm, if someone wants to create a room and send out some invites that would be cool. I would do it but i'm viewing a car at 7ish tonight and might not be back till just after 8pm.

Comment

Moto GP is best to start with as everyone has it and you can easily host 16 people with no lag

Comment

Unfortunately, I can't get on at 8pm tonight with United playing.

luckily it seems you're playing MGP which I'm crap at, so major loss, but give us a shout when you plan to play CvS2.

Comment

I'm up for it !!!

Not too sure about tonight tho.. but will try my best

Comment

Originally posted by Roost
                  Moto GP is best to start with as everyone has it and you can easily host 16 people with no lag

played you tonight i believe, tsunami79 was me, watched you vanish ahead of me but i did come in second

Comment

whens the next one?

Comment

sounds cool

burnout anyone????

rob

Comment

Another ressurected thread

Comment

Originally posted by robininman
                          burnout anyone????
                          sounds good to me

Comment

We used to have a regular night, every Thursday at 8/9pm used to be Halo2 night..

Comment

We could do with a Live thread like the old Halo one was/became. One where people can just post in and find out what everyone fancies playing that night

Comment

These things are a logistical nightmare - I'd suggest a thread which is for people who regularly play live (say more than an hour per night for more than 3/4 nights a week) and that way regular players can have a list of friends who are likely to actually be online other than Saturday afternoon when Mummy says it's OK to use the broadband ?

In fact I'm going to set one up.

Comment

Working...
                                X