Full Spectrum Warrior

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Full Spectrum Warrior

Anyone fancy playing this online tonight?

My PAL copy arrive today, but I won't get a chance to try it tonight. Will be on soon, and definitely up for a game.

Comment

Hopefully I'll be getting my copy tomorrow so I might be up for a game then.

Comment

Give us some impressions of the online co-op will you lads? I think I might pick it up if it's good.

Comment

I've got this and have barely played it due to Riddick and other stuff. I'll be up for some games this weekend though Darran .

Comment

I played through two and a half missions online with a mate before my connection gave way and I couldn't join the game anymore. Still, it was great fun up till then. It's probably easier just controlling the one squad and you have to work together to survive, providing surpressing fire so that the other group can move to cover and so on.

Comment

Will be getting this sometime soon hopefully along with Red Dead.

Just accepted your invite on XBL Beelzebot so erm hello.

Comment

Originally posted by Brats
                I've got this and have barely played it due to Riddick and other stuff. I'll be up for some games this weekend though Darran .
                good stuff mate, tonight would be sweet

Comment

just spent three hours on co-op. Very impressed with the whole design and feel of the game. The XBL play is seamless with quick loads, and great team play needed to succeed. Hoo-haaa!

Comment

I might be playing this tonight, as some major ****ed up **** forces me to leave LoC for a few days... er, if anyone is interested

Comment

Working...
                    X