trading in full spectrum warrior

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

trading in full spectrum warrior

Does anyone have any idea how this works? I have no instructions with my copy

I presume you still have the receipt?
    If so, explain, then hopefully the store will be sympathetic and hand over a manual/ exchange for one with a manual.

If it's import, then a quick emial to the store to let them know the situation, and to see if you can arrange to send it back for a replacement copy.

Comment

LOL, me and my unclear posts.

I actually meant, there's a section on Xbox Live that allows you to trade. Does anyone know what it does?

Comment

I assumed it was for trading replays, can't see what else it's for really.

Comment

It is for trading replays. I can't much of a point, unless it's to see how someone has completed a difficult level.

BTW Darran, I didn't find you online over the weekend. Fancy a game on Thursday night?

Comment

Originally posted by Brats
            It is for trading replays. I can't much of a point, unless it's to see how someone has completed a difficult level.

BTW Darran, I didn't find you online over the weekend. Fancy a game on Thursday night?
            I can't mate, I'm going to be a sad geek and start playing the star wars roleplaying game (just forked out ?32 for the book). Any other night is good though...

Comment

Woah, PnP role playing games. Is it 1982?

Sure m8, name an evening that's good for you.

Comment

Working...
              X