Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pgr2

Does anyone play this during the day?

Just seems to be full of french/spanish/german people at this time.

Iv been on this on and off this week most of the day. I think i am meant to be out their looking for a job but iv got until September off. Feel free to add my Gamertag GinzaUK and you can give me a good beating round some tracks on PGR2.

Comment

OK, will do.. I'm supposed to be looking for a job too, but I can't do that all day!

Comment

I'm on and off this during the day (Shift work ya see).....feel free to add me - user name is weightgain

Comment

Feel free to use mine i may be on in day it's JUUK

Comment

Does anyone mind if I add them as I will most likely be on during the day aswell?

If you want to add me its

Space Coyote UK

Comment

I work shifts and although meant to be studying I often play during the day. I'll pop you into my Friends list though and keep an eye out.

Comment

I got your friend request on MSN alerts but I have yet to go on XBox Live to accept, will do it later on tonight as I am away out in a mo.

Comment

Anyone wants to add me feel free, i'll be on during the day until i get a job(so could be for a few months)

gamertag-EST1892

Comment

Originally posted by Clare
                    Does anyone play this during the day?

Just seems to be full of french/spanish/german people at this time.

I added you ages ago Clare but you just joined the games then never raced or spoke

On most days during the day on and off, add me to live (REMOVED) or MSN (REMOVED) if you fancy a game.
                    Last edited by Matt KB; 21-12-2004, 15:14.

Comment

Working...
                    X