• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RSC2 Patch is out Monday 26th July

Thank god, shame it's not in time for the weekend though

Quote:
    Monday is update day!
    It's been a long wait, but the update will be released on Monday. I've tried to find out what time, but couldn't get anything more specific than "it'll happen Monday".

Leaderboards will be wiped clean! This includes the XSN charts!!! Please make note of this if you're in the middle of a competition. I'm sure you understand why we need to do this across the board. We don't know for sure who cheated other than those with ghosts and impossibly fast times. But who can say whether the person in 1000th place cheated to get there?

Indy Car will have to wait, RSC2 will be the daddy again

Originally posted by davidholliss
    Thank god, shame it's not in time for the weekend though

Quote:
    Monday is update day!
    It's been a long wait, but the update will be released on Monday. I've tried to find out what time, but couldn't get anything more specific than "it'll happen Monday".

Leaderboards will be wiped clean! This includes the XSN charts!!! Please make note of this if you're in the middle of a competition. I'm sure you understand why we need to do this across the board. We don't know for sure who cheated other than those with ghosts and impossibly fast times. But who can say whether the person in 1000th place cheated to get there?

Indy Car will have to wait, RSC2 will be the daddy again
    yay, bout time , ill start playing again now

Comment

Umm, we need to get a few NTSC'ers gamertags listed here so we can all compare times etc.

PS. Sc8t@ you've not accepted my friends invite I sent you couple of weeks ago.

David

Comment

Originally posted by davidholliss
        Umm, we need to get a few NTSC'ers gamertags listed here so we can all compare times etc.

PS. Sc8t@ you've not accepted my friends invite I sent you couple of weeks ago.

David
        sorry d00d, didnt know you had sent one , i've not been on live for about 3 weeks now, i've been extremely busy, ill check when i get home tonight

$c8t@

Comment

no probs.

blah blah

Comment

Edit wrong post

Comment

Patch is out and leaderboards have been reset (at 2am this morning UK time apparently) so equal playing field for everyone some Americans must have been playing non stop because top overall score was 98,xxx few minutes ago.

Edit: doesn't say in game but press "Y" on the leaderboards and you'll be taken to the top like in PGR 2 press Y again and you go back to your score.
              Last edited by VR46; 27-07-2004, 08:49.

Comment

Much much better now. Although i tried an online game last night and when i got to the car select screen, the music kept stopping completely. Weird.

So whos up for attacking those leaderboards then?! Looks like the yanks have been seriously at it already

Comment

Hey if anybody fancies a (admittedly not very good) guy to run against, my tag's atease if you fancy it! That's if you can drag me away from PGR2......

Comment

I've got about 40,000 points so far, been far too busy to play properly, but yes one guy has a legit 109,xxx points already (within less than 24 hours of the leaderboards being reset) which averages 1172 points on each of the 93 tracks, ouch

Read some stories and some Americans have played virtually non-stop since the patch. Apparantely DLC and "challenges" may start End August at the earliest so they're not too far away.

I should be online after 11pm tonight.

Don't want to insult your intelligence but you do know you can set times in time attack and if you have Live rules on your times will be uploaded to the leaderboards

Comment

Yeah, thats how i do times for the leaderboard. Am i right in thinking you can download other peoples ghosts now as well? If so, how?

Comment

Originally posted by Marmite
                        Yeah, thats how i do times for the leaderboard. Am i right in thinking you can download other peoples ghosts now as well? If so, how?
                        You can download ghosts for the top 10 times, not 100% sure but it must be self explanatory, although I've never seen an option for it ??? will have a look tonight.

Comment

I set a few times last night and afterwards it gave a little loading bar at the bootom and it said it was uploading my ghost. I think they were top 10 times so that would make sense.

Comment

Can i just say im loving what this patch has done for the game! Leaderboards are so much better now. If you click on any top ten time you can choose to race against that ghost with the same car and settings and it takes you straight to the race. Really good feature and it should make time trialling immensely competitive.

Hows everyone getting on?

Comment

Hi matey, yep the game is much better now, I have set times all 93 tracks now and was ranked 125th on the overall points table last night. So many Americans must be playing because even that high you drop about 35 places in 24 hours. Ihave only done tracks once or twice so now need to go back through them , check I'm using the right car and have a tinker with settings

Good luck, PS. you can find your friends scores by pressing "X" when on the points - overall leaderboards.

David

Comment

Working...
                              X