Xbox Counterstrike?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Xbox Counterstrike?

I picked this up last night cheaply and played it for a couple of hours.

Why hasn't anyone told me how good this is? Ok, it looks rough and lacks a lot of the finesse of Rainbow 6, but it is great fun to play. I've never played the PC version, but I was right into this straight away. It is much easier for the beginner than Rainbow 6 and once I found a gun I was happy with I could compete.

So, does anyone here ever play this? It would be good to have a decent session sometime.

I play this so do a load of us over at Estranged Gamers

Comment

The only game that i now play if i go on live - i also prefer it over rs6.

Comment

Im still on it a fair bit.
        Theres a few people i know who are on it often too so we get some good 4 on 4 matches going.
        Add me to your friends list, the more the merrier tbh .

Comment

Cool, I'll add you all when I'm next on (probably tomorrow after 8pm).

Matt: I looked on Estranged Gamers and couldn't find a CS Xbox thread. Maybe I'll join and start one....

Comment

I've just rediscovered the joys of RS6, but I'll keep an eye out next time I'm on, always up for some counterstrike.

Comment

Originally posted by Soi
              Cool, I'll add you all when I'm next on (probably tomorrow after 8pm).

Matt: I looked on Estranged Gamers and couldn't find a CS Xbox thread. Maybe I'll join and start one....

Do mate there's quite a few people interested in it, we'll prolly organise a game for one night next week. 9pm seems a popular time, so pick a day....

Comment

@Matt: "Estranged Gamers is currently down, due to a legal dispute"... What is the problem? I hope we can still play some CS tonight though, I was looking forward to it. I'll be on from about 8:30.

Comment

Well that was a bit of a farce last night. Takes the piss when people take the organisation into their own hands, I had to leave so I dunno how long it lasted.

Site is being reworked at the mo. Shame it HAD to happen now, as a lot of the people that wanted to play seem to of forgotton to turn up.

Comment

I had a good time, and thanks for organising things. I stayed on for an hour or so after you left and had a few good games.

When is the next one then?

Comment

Not sure mate, we regularly organise games, the site should be up by the end of the weekend if we're lucky.

Comment

Site is back up now mate

Comment

The new forum looks good, and I've re-registered.

Comment

Working...
                          X