Monday night Black Arrow @ 8:30

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Monday night Black Arrow @ 8:30

Some of us have decided that it would be a good idea to get a regular forum Black Arrow server up. Mainly as a way of getting in games with other forumites on a regular basis. See the clan thread if you fancy joining the clan, everyone is welcome.

Monday night from 8:30 sounds a reasonable time, so post below if you are up for it. Obviously, this principle will extend to other games as required, but there is a fair amount of interest in Black Arrow at the moment (which is only right as it is fantastic imo)

So, who?s up for some on Monday?

count me up for it

Comment

I'll be there!

Comment

I'm in.

Comment

put me down for it

Comment

I'll try to get on if i'm back home in time.

Comment

Great, so we have:

Soi
              fragmast3r
              Smegaman
              Ish
              John B
              Pace

Any more takers out there?

Comment

thank god Mr Pump ain't on the list, cudn't move for him poppin at me last time ;p

Comment

I think that that is just too tempting an offer.

The only reason I hadn't put my name down was beause I had already offered to host.
                  You did get the hang of avoiding me last time, athough that might have been because we were on the same team.

There are plenty of people more than capable of shooting me in the head. A few of them are already on the list.

Comment

Sorry guys I can't play tonight I've got to watch the football.

Comment

jus to confirm I'll still b on.

Comment

Good good. Random Corbyn is up for it too. Should be good.

Comment

where teh f00k u gone bignige?

Comment

I don't know whats going on with my connection. I can't seem to join the game.

I'll have a fiddle round with my router and check its not gone pear shaped.

Edit: Turns out the crappy router my ISP gave me isn't fully compatible with Live. Grrrrr. I'll get that sorted this week ready for the next game. So you can all experience my total suckage once again
                            Last edited by Ish; 20-09-2004, 21:30.

Comment

Sorry about you conection problems Bignige and Ish, we will have to try to sort it out for next week. Could always try something different like counterstrike or Wolfie. I do think that RB6:BA rocks muchly at the moment though.

Comment

Working...
                              X