Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

EA have warned me about my bad behaviour on BO3!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EA have warned me about my bad behaviour on BO3!!

I've been playing on Xbox live since it first came out, 2+ years ago. Never had any bad feedback that has resulted in warnings from Microsoft.
    Having had BO3 for a week, I've had my account suspended twice and now I get a txt message off them (via BO3 dash) telling me anymore abusive behaviour will result in me being banned!!
    Thing is, I don't even swear at my mates whilst playing - let alone complete strangers, even the Americans!!
    Infact, I'm not abusive to anyone on it, a little quiet maybe, but, thats it.

Has anybody else had this? Is it just another case of EA messing up? Thing is, it happened after me & me mates were slagging off the crappy servers! Has EA turned into Big Brother?!!

How can I complain to them about slandering my good name?!

Wow, sounds like some sort of mistake you should try contacting them and see what they have to say about it. I also had the account locked message once, and I'm pretty sure I never did anything to warrant any sort of warning.

Comment

It works the other way around too, you'll get ea_admin messages if you get constantly good feedback, in addition to confirmation messages that you have sent some.

Thing is though, the feedback system is open to abuse. Most negative feedback (beyond obvious) usual comes from sore-losers.

Comment

Working...
      X