Early Xbox 3rd Strike anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Early Xbox 3rd Strike anyone?

I'll be on for the next 30 minutes listed as 'the silver hornet' if it works that is, I've yet to try it.

Bastard!

:'(

Comment

what you mean if it works?

has it come out for pal xbox already?

Comment

Originally posted by billy_dimashq
        has it come out for pal xbox already?
        Out on friday, but if you play your cards right you can grab it from about today onwards.

Comment

simplygames shipped mine today.. so i'll be up for a rumble tomorrow!!

Comment

Originally posted by chojin
            simplygames shipped mine today.. so i'll be up for a rumble tomorrow!!
            If it only takes one day to get to my place when it's 'in dispatch'...

OOF, that means that it'll be the same time for me! oh **** O_o
            Last edited by Siri; 27-10-2004, 20:19. Reason: i'm shit at spelling, awwwwwww yeahhhhhhh

Comment

Originally posted by Siri
              If it only takes one day to get to my place when it's 'in dispatch'...

OOF, that means that it'll be the same time for me! oh **** O_o
              wishfull thinking maybe on my part.. but i've got my fingers crossed!

whats your gamertag?

Comment

Don't have one at the mo - I'll be setting that all up with the rest of the networking and stuff like that. I'll definately be posting up my gamertag in that thread though, no doubt about it.

also, apologies to go off-topic, but let me get this right - I can use that two month trial to set up my account, and then STRAIGHT AWAY use the code for my 12-Month sub to get a total of 14 months, correct?

back to simplygames, now - I've read my email and it says one to two days, so it's possible that it will come. It's about time I got some constant thrashing to improve on my uber-**** skills >_<

Comment

errr.. the xbox live thing, I think you're right, i'll know on the 1st december cuz thats when my 2 month trial ends... I would have thought you'd get 12 months seeing as though you pay ?40...

as for simplygames.. my fingers and toes are crossed hoping it arrives tomorrow!.. cant see why not!.. ugh forgot... royalmail!.. hehe

Comment

mines arrived today Siri! Sho-Ryu-Ken!

Comment

my local gamestation won't sell it me early, looks like I won't be getting it till tomorrow

Comment

Working...
                      X