No announcement yet.

Street Fighter Anniversary Collection & CFJ: Gamertag list & Online Impressions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hugo's multiple qcb+fierce is devastating! The amount of people that can't get out of it, panic, and end up stunned!! I'm sure that move has the highest stun rate (alongside Oro's roundhouse )

Gonna try and bag some advanced fancy stuff with Alex vs. the CPU tonight for my pre-live warm-up. >.-
    Last edited by dataDave; 16-02-2005, 10:08.

Comment

Originally posted by DavidFallows
      Hugo's multiple qcb+fierce is devastating! The amount of people that can't get out of it, panic, and end up stunned!!
      its his ass that i cant dodge. i fall for that every time, even though you can see it coming a mile away.

Comment

ooof GG's MadMarc

You had me well & truly sussed with Alex & Urien.

It's a shame that Hugo vs Remy match wasn't recorded, taking the gigas off a dash to secure victory when you had me cornered. Sick. >_<

Comment

Fuddle, that reminds me of the highlight of my week so far. Not sure who I was playing, but their Hugo went for that butt-press. Makoto landed SA1 right into his crack for a super finish

Comment

very close matches with david fallows once again.
            but i seemed to come out on top in more than my fair share....which was nice

yun and yang still do my head in though. after all this time i think i may have to learn how to parry, or at least give it a try in some matches. that might help just a leetle bit.

i also cant believe how much damage dudley can do to ibuki. that was just mean, a few smacks and she's practically dead. i should have played runaway a lot more in those matches. but i must admit i do like those mismatch situations.

Comment

I hate your Hugo, TheShend.
              I thought our levels were equal when we were at 5-5, but it quickly changes into 12-5 for you.
              It was funny, though. Sorry for the 2 times I've exited. The first time, it was for lunch and the second it was for changing the music into Arrange, because you picked two times Hugo as being the 1st player.
              Damn bug, damn Capcom.

Comment

I haven't been playing anything on form today.

Ass kicking off of Italian shoto scrubs...
                20-8 to Fuddle...
                10-8 to Mood

Couple of Halo highlights, nowt spesh...

4-0, 3-1, 2-0, 3-0 to Vilk who beat me 4 times at Pro Evo up at his tonight.

My PSP turns up tomorrow. 1-player goodness.

Comment

I broke my stick.

I was playing Benny B1anco, and I broke my stick.

I was entirely fed up of his scrubby cheap Ken playing - choosing Ken within ONE SECOND of character select coming up - so I chose Hugo and broke my stick.

I was about to Gigas Breaker him into oblivion, and I broke my stick.

How I broke it: violent Gigas Breaker --> shearing the plastic mounts that hold the stick to the front panel. Stick wobbles around. I've fixed it by ramming the stick enclosure into the mounting box, it's fairly well held, and will have to be VERY GENTLE and never play as Hugo again.

But yeah, I'm a bit pissed off. Guess that's partly what happens when you buy cheap sticks. How indestructible are Horis?

Comment

I took a barely a month to break a Logic 3 stick. I took 2 weeks to mess up the trigger on a S pad. All down to SF.

My Hori hasn't broken yet. So it must be good. Still, nearly managed to bust the magic box at one point, when I managed to rag the thing out the Xbox somehow.

EDIT - Somone did that to me, but choose Akuma. It was our first game. Unfortunately, I happened to have connection problems after he did that

Comment

Be careful with hori sticks! They can be kind of fragile.

Comment

My Hori SC2 stick has survived about 8 months of hard playing. It's almost on it's way out, but for ?30 it's great value for money, and it feels really nice.

Comment

Just found someone from Bolton online with only 8 games to his name.

I tried to help him learn Yun and showed him how to throw, overhead,Ex and taunt etc, but the connection was so bad I couldn?t hear him and we kept getting cut off.

So pointed him in the direction of this site... Im so nice.
                          Last edited by Jakeway; 17-02-2005, 22:19.

Comment

Good Games as always Jake 8) sweet that we always get good connections as u can really play the game as its sposed to be

Comment

Just had a great set with Mr Fallows.

Your Hugo is teh wrong'un

I think I only managed to take him out with Dudley, Remy was causing me problems too, he always does . I'm afraid of attacking him.. cos when I do I usually just get battered

Nice to finally play you though, it seems we're pretty even.

GG's

Comment

Will be back to playing this today, hopefully ive gone rusty at it given my 1 week break on it...which would make this more interesting.

/me lets Oro out of the box

Gonna also get DOA:U today, should be a laugh in the lobby and seeing everyone play eachother in that virtual arcade. EVERYONE GET IT TOO!!!!!

FALLOWS!
                                LYRICAL!
                                THURRA!
                                SHEND!
                                TEODI!
                                BOOG!
                                FUDDLE!
                                PHIX!
                                MOOD!
                                JAKE!
                                SIRI!
                                FIRSTY (SHH they are only boobs!)

Its gonna be a proper skank fest! 8) I wonder what annoying **** we are all gonna get pwned by? when in doubt...Counter button! >_<;
                                Last edited by jassi singh; 18-02-2005, 06:23.

Comment

Working...
                                X