No announcement yet.

Street Fighter Anniversary Collection & CFJ: Gamertag list & Online Impressions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

at least there's an option where you can set a match against friends only, I suppose.

Which is what I'm going to do right now: add all of you, then stalk you all out (make a match to friends only) so I can get more of a friendly pasting at this game. note that there'll be no voice chat, as i cba to get that out >_<

EDIT: cba to add all of you in the end, added whoever :P
    Last edited by Siri; 29-10-2004, 21:52.

Comment

I'll be voiced up when the Halo 2 + Live pack hits the shops.

Btw if you're sharing your net connection with your xb don't do anything on your pc as it totally lags the games out. (much worse than on, say, outrun 2)

Comment

I hope they release an anti Ken patch soon.
        It's ****ing rediculous...

Comment

you can add me Tieler

Is the magicbox any good, the spad is crap imo so want to use a saturn pad

Comment

Originally posted by Firsty
            I hope they release an anti Ken patch soon.
            It's ****ing rediculous...
            true - almost every single french person I've played have used Ken, and most of the time it's SA3 >_< Still, no matter, it's still fun, and I have had a couple of good matches albeit thrashed (one time I just got Dudley and went absolutely spastic with him, went right to the bone it did, love it when there's a fighting chance)

I think I've only used Ken now and again, It's mainly been Dudley and Ibuki, although I try to mix it up to no avail

Comment

It's not just the french people ;/

It's really annoying 'cos I like to play Yun, and Yun vs Ken is one of the worst matchups possible in the game

Comment

Yeah, all these kens just scream Daigo, I guess that's what you get for watching that Evo vid.

Although saying that, my first ever 'ken match' on live was against that Michael Donovan kiddy, so no wonder I got schooled

Comment

Stop crying Firsty and get good. ;p

Comment

Oh man! This game owns so much! Played too many games to remember much.

Think I played everyone here a few times, but Great Games from Mini Yash and Lyrical Donut. I had to get up from slouch position and move closer to the screen against you two o_O.

Boog, this guy has a better Makato then you! Lyrical, you had a great broad range of character knowledge, which pwns, as im fed up of these lame Shoto vs Shoto characters. Never selected the same character twice like me! GG's man.

Also, welcome Siriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii to live! Played ya a few times, was fun

I hope my magicbox convertor arrives soon, this Xbox Burgurr pad is messing my hands up

Edit*

Oh yeah, ace games with Fuddle too.
                    Last edited by jassi singh; 30-10-2004, 03:35.

Comment

Yeah man, great games! You were actually playing about 7 different people earlier this evening :P

They left about midnight and i whipped out teh stick. Didn't seem to have much effect tho tbh, played

We were planning on playing other games tonight but this ate all our time up. Such an improvement over the abortion that was CvS2.

Comment

Lyrical Donuts' multiple personality disorder is revealed! XD

Comment

i ordered mine from simplygames yesterday. it got posted yesterday too. wonder if it'll arrive today?

oh btw. have you lot heard about the japanese anniversary recall? people said it's multi-region, then cacpom pulled them off the shelf claiming a bug. if the restocked copies are no longer region-free then we'll know why

gives me an idea - can anyone here with a modded machine check if their uk copy is multiregion? not that it matters mind you, but handy eh

still waiting to play this - has anyone played hyper sf2 online also? i'm no good at sf3 (but would still play it anyway) but i love the older sf's.

oh btw what's so bad about CvsSNK2 on live? it's crap against uk players, yeah (what with rubbish 128k/256k uploads) but i've always had lag-free games against europeans. mind you, i'm speaking after playing sf online through kaillera which is pretty much bearable at best, so i would love live play. mind you, i've never been any good at sf combos, so i wouldn't realy notice if there were timing problems due to lag

oh one more thing. does the uk version of anniversary come with a 2-month trial?

Comment

Uk version does work in my american box too, so i guess they're all multi region...maybe there really is a problem with the japanese version.
                            doesnt come with a live trial though.

had some great matches so far, unfortunately, makoto is the only character i ever used on the dreamcast, so i have no idea what i'm doing with a lot of them. although i'm really starting to like ibuki.
                            some good games against jassi, but just like CvsS2, he totally outclassed me, i had to give up at 10 losses.
                            not played many more against folk on here yet...just one match against soi i think.

havent touched hyper street fighter, and really cant see me bothering.

Comment

It's unbearable, reading this, i NEED my xbrick and SF setup NOW, but...i...just...can't...not right now...just a little longer

On a positive note, a guy in sharp suit popped into GAME on thursday, and he bought up an Xbox + LIVE and was coming in for SF Anniversary on Saturday.
                              I asked the guy did he play 3S, and he does, not only that, he plays the JPN version on the DC and i believe he's a killer at it!! This means there's a brer down the road who can come down and mix everthing up in our own little local match ups ^^.

It's needed, new blood.

Comment

Boog, this guy has a better Makato then you! Lyrical, you had a great broad range of character knowledge, which pwns, as im fed up of these lame Shoto vs Shoto characters. Never selected the same character twice like me! GG's man.
                                You ain't seen me now, she's a little minx :P

However, I'm turning to the Dark Side, and Ken's looking a little better now...

Comment

Working...
                                X