Rainbow Six : BA Patch & Maps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rainbow Six : BA Patch & Maps

For those who haven't found out yet, they finally released the patch for this today. Here is the official list of fixes.

Fixed "spawn camping" issue by adding a 5-second invulnerability when respawning in Conquest or Retrieval modes

Fixed ELO stat exploit

Fixed ELO glitches

Fixed canister destruction/geometry bug (canister becoming trapped in the level's geometry)

Fixed "disappearing canister" bug where the canister would appear to be present but impossible to pickup

Fixed voice bug where players who were reading or creating mails had their voice disabled upon round completion

Changed the default number of players in a competition to four (4) per team instead of six (6)

Limited the number of competitions a clan can create to 5 (instead of 10)

Numerous Xbox Live optimizations and fixes

There is also a new map pack available, unfortunately it's one of those premium packs you have to pay for.

Not had chance to try any of this out yet but will definitely playing lots in the next few days. Gald to see they sorted it before Halo 2 came out.

Good news. But why do companies time the release of DLC so badly? With Halo 2 round the corner, many people (including me to an extent) have put RS3 aside to sharpen up our Halo skills (been playing through the single player again). If this had come out a month ago I would have paid for the premium content in a flash, but I'm not sure I will now.

Comment

I'm never playing it again until the lean walking glitches are fixed. I'm sick of shooting someone and them not dying just because the game is a peice of buggy crap

Comment

I reckon that Office Complex is worth the money alone.

I havn't played the other levels enought to comment on them yet, though I will say that Petroleum is really really REALLY complex.

Comment

are the new Black Arrow maps ("Assault Pack 1") MULTIPLAYER ONLY or is there also support for TERRORIST HUNT ??? thanks!

Comment

Just checked, looks like they are multiplayer only. Can't see them on the custom mission list.

Comment

New content

Yeah i got the new content, loving the new maps but i reckon i will be playing Halo 2 only in about 1 weeks time.

Comment

Working...
              X