Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hadoken Xmas Tournies *UPDATE* NOW WITH PRIZES!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hadoken Xmas Tournies *UPDATE* NOW WITH PRIZES!

Heya, I'm here to give a quick shout to people who dont already read(or know of for that matter) the hadoken site, we're going to be running a set of tournies in the run up to christmas, so check out the site, www.hadoken.org.uk and then sign up for the tournies, there will be a SF3, HSF2, DOAU and GGXX#R tournies and maybe MKD if people want it...

Thanks!

-Rich
    Last edited by MasterPlan; 08-11-2004, 12:33.

Yeah, go on then. Let's get caned.

Comment

Play-Asia have said they'd donate some prizes, what do you think would be good? I was thinking say one of the SF pads and a discount voucher as the main prize for each of the tournies, and then vouchers for 2nd and 3rd... any other suggestions? dont wanna take the piss like

Comment

Real Arcade Pro

Or any other joystick...preferably Hori!

Comment

By the way, I can't join the tourney.

I entered my username: Electric Boogaloo and then it came up "LectricCoogaloo" invalid username. I retyped to make sure, so you got a server-side error there.

Comment

weird problem, I'll look into it further, I changed your username to boogaloo (lower case) and it works fine now... you're signed up for HSF2 and SF3 now

Comment

Excellent, cheers kid

Comment

Once you got all details please let me know, also the address where to ship
                the goods to.
                Confirmed that we will be having a copy of Capcom Fighting Jam, Hori Capcom Fighting Jam Real Arcade Pro and Memory Card (all PS2)

this excellent news shall be posted on the site as well!

-Rich

Comment

Working...
                X