Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Halo 2 - Wednesday midnight - practice/learning anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Halo 2 - Wednesday midnight - practice/learning anyone?

Hey guys,

I'm sure a good few of us are picking up our copies of Halo 2 at midnight on wednesday, so is anyone up for an online session around that time? Say around 12.30 or so.

I'd like the aim of this session to be not as competetive as Halo 2 matches might be in the days following release.

So basically, its finding your feet session, getting to know the maps, and just generally having a bit of fun in order to ease us in gently to the multiplayer experience.

Anyone up for it?

I might be... but I'll probably be too curious about the single-player to keep away from it and delve into the multiplayer...

Tag is superkully BTW.

Comment

Ok cool, mine is Unlighty - anyone up for a game feel free to add me.

There must be more than one person up for this?

Comment

nowhere opens here for game releases at midnight have to wait for the postie................

Comment

**** ! I honestly didn't realise they were releasing this on Thursday, I thought it was the usual Friday jobbie.

My head is well and truly in the sand tbh

Comment

If I get a copy by then - definitely.
            I wouldn't bank on it, though.

Comment

Originally posted by ThoseOfTheUnlight
              Hey guys,

I'm sure a good few of us are picking up our copies of Halo 2 at midnight on wednesday, so is anyone up for an online session around that time? Say around 12.30 or so.
              My local game store is opening at midnight also. I will be online at 12.30ish also. Send me an invite or Frequest before if your gonna be on.

Comment

I'm well up for this - can't wait to tinker with all the new toys and see what the best combos are. Don't know when mine will arive though. Or when I'll get time to boot it up

Comment

Mine was posted on the 5th from VGP. I will be up for few games, if it arrives on time.

Comment

I'll probably be around my mates house playing Coop, but we may go on Live playing split screen.

If I can't make midnight then I'll be around for the rest of the time.

Comment

Working...
                    X