The xbox live formally known as Halo 2 thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fuddle
    i got the same thing too, looking through my friends list, it looks like quite a few people arent in the clan anymore too.
    hopefully its just a temporary thing.
    I've had this evening too and everyone I checked in my list who were in the clan, aren't anymore.

Comment

According to bungie.net, the NTSCuk clan still exists and has 76 members. I guess it is a tempory thing. Loads of people I know who are in clans (not just NTSC) were listed as not being in any this evening.

My guess is that it is just a tempory thing and that it will be fixed. All the data is still there.

Comment

hehe and i thought it was a case that i wasnt loved anymore

Comment

Aye Rllmuck clan is down too

Comment

I've no friends and I'm not in the clan :-( I know I suck (and sometimes I'm a gay faggot who sucks c....) but please don't make me play with the Yanks!!!

PS: The gay faggot bit was a reference to the USofA and its charming people.

Comment

There's a news item on Bungie.net about the disappearing clan problems, they should be fixed shortly I think.

Comment

Originally posted by fragmast3r
                hehe and i thought it was a case that i wasnt loved anymore

Its because of that f***ing rocket launcher!

Comment

Originally posted by iloveannie
                  I've no friends and I'm not in the clan :-( I know I suck (and sometimes I'm a gay faggot who sucks c....) but please don't make me play with the Yanks!!!

PS: The gay faggot bit was a reference to the USofA and its charming people.
                  You can be my friend,but please,none of that bumfoolery.

And no voice masks either!
                  EDIT - have to agree about the septics.On me,on me,move,move,move,take my lead etc etc and other ridiculous war chants.
                  Last edited by Pavey; 19-11-2004, 00:32.

Comment

Clans are back up, I was getting worried that you all hated me and booted me out!

Comment

Just noticed myself the clan all seem to be there again.

Does anyone want to meet up at a regular time, get some practice in. Had a go at playing the clan matchmaker games and got soundly trashed. It wasn't because individually they where any better than us. But in team work we didn't have a clue, so thought we should get about 12-16 of us together to sort some tactics get some teams going.

Comment

Yeah, i'm definitely up for that.

Playing with the same people alot of the time and working out tactics etc sounds ace.

Comment

Count Me In

Comment

Sweet, I'll start a new thread for it.

Comment

Couple of good games tonight/this morning. Thanks again.

Comment

indeed. Bignige is LEGEND!

Comment

Working...
                                X