No announcement yet.

The xbox live formally known as Halo 2 thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When are we gonna get some arranged matches? The good thing is, with there being so many members we can just have more than one match, we just need to split into smaller teams.

Also, we should think about arranging matches at different times of the day, I'm sure there are plenty of people who cant make it on at the peak times. Mr pump, you could arrange some games with their leader, post up the game types and times and then everyone can fill up the vacant spaces (just limit it to one match per player)

At least Bungie.net keeps track of the scores so we dont need to worry about that side of it.

Comment

Sounds like a good idea, I though we could sort it out tomorrow when we meet up for some practice. See what people think is the best idea.
      I could always use the bungie.net site to post the teams, unless they make something sticky here

Comment

Well I'm pretty crap at Halo but would still like to have the occasional game. Are any of you also crap at this game? If so please let me know as I keep getting my ass kicked.

Of course getting slagged off by a few (British for a change) players the other day hasn't helped my confidence. In fact I logged off and did something else.

And all I wanted to do was have a play...

Comment

Can someone send me an invite please
          Gamertag=MorpheusUK71
          cheers.

Comment

Originally posted by iloveannie
            Well I'm pretty crap at Halo but would still like to have the occasional game. Are any of you also crap at this game? If so please let me know as I keep getting my ass kicked.
            Don't worry, there are lots of friendly people here to play with. Last time I looked this clan had 78 members, and the level of skill ranges from "very good" to "just started".

If you want to play with beginners, I would suggest starting a new thread with a day and time for people to play.

Comment

A few of us had a minor clanmatch scuffle a few days ago and did not-so-well. Fun, though, and we did pick it up towards the end... it doesn't help that your clanmatch ranking is seperate from everything else *again* so we all went in at Level 1

Comment

How are the clan matches handled BTW, can anyone from the clan just enter into a match online? Or do you have to pre-arrange matches?

Does the clan leader have to set them up?

Comment

Any 3 to 4 (minor clanmatch) or 6 to 8 (major clanmatch, and bandwidth withstanding) people within the clan can initiate a clanmatch.

As long as you can find the requisite number of players within your clan, you're good to go.

Comment

That's it, basically - it's just like a standard match-up except it ensures that all the other people you're playing will also be from a clan.

Comment

Originally posted by iloveannie

Of course getting slagged off by a few (British for a change) players the other day hasn't helped my confidence. In fact I logged off and did something else.

And all I wanted to do was have a play...
                      Well, I'm far from amazing at this game, so add me to your friends list and I will happily give you a game! (gamertag = Morcerf)

This was the first weekend I properly played, and its definitely more fun playing with people in the ntsc-uk clan - less likely to be any undesirables, and its nice to keep seeing the same people pop up in games.

Might not be able to make the practice tomorrow night, but am well up for playing this even more - I might even get good!! 8)

Comment

I'm really crap at this game and I don't play that much online, but I'd like to join the clan if possible. I also often play without headset due to sleeping people near me, hope that's not a problem. My gamertag is ENAS.

Comment

It's still a good idea to wear the headset, to hear whats going on. Just dont talk.

Comment

Yeah good point, the voices through the speakers are hard to follow sometimes. The downside is that when people see you are wearing a headset they will talk to you, making me explain everytime why I can't talk or people will think I'm ignoring them .

Comment

Anyone up for a few games tonight?
                              I'm a bit shy about inviting people to a party and stuff, but I see you guys online a lot.

Comment

I will be on from about 7 tonight and am right up for some battles. Think there is some internal clan battles happening... training purposes of course

Coagulation, 3 way,team king of the hill. Glorious battles will be had, hehehe!!

Comment

Working...
                                X