No announcement yet.

The xbox live formally known as Halo 2 thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anybody want some later?! I've just done a 24 hour stint at work, jacked up on coffee & feel the need to action sack it! I definately ain't going to bed, wanna see if a combination on no sleep & 10 coffee pods (and counting) gives me super human abilities!!!!

Comment

Cannae believe this is still going on.

The thread that refuses to die

Comment

I might go and re-buy Halo 2 and join you all tonight. No FFXI and that HD TV rant has got me well ****ed off!!

I'm having words with myself over wireless networks now. I might have an expletive outburst tonight.

For some reason, I want the tin LE version of the game eventhough I don't really need it. I'm well put off of the standard version. I wish I'd never sold my old one I'm going to have to settle for a special skanky pre-owned GS edition. I might kick the **** out of the tin and burn it and stuff to make it look Halo 'themed'. I could even drill holes out and make it look like it's been shot.

Originally posted by Yoshimax-UK
        Cannae believe this is still going on.

The thread that refuses to die
        What about the FFXI thread! It's so big it's making me want the game!

Originally posted by bignige
        Anybody want some later?!
        After I've reported your username, you filthy racist!
        Last edited by dataDave; 11-01-2006, 14:53.

Comment

Originally posted by bignige
          Anybody want some later?! I've just done a 24 hour stint at work, jacked up on coffee & feel the need to action sack it! I definately ain't going to bed, wanna see if a combination on no sleep & 10 coffee pods (and counting) gives me super human abilities!!!!
          I want to see if you fall asleep mid-game like that video doing the rounds 6 months ago & we all get to stack explosive barrels around you and blow you sky high.

Comment

I'll come on if you want

Comment

Boris, I tried joining you, but by the time I'd booted up Halo, you'd gone off line. You coming on later? 8pm?

Comment

i'll be on later if anyone's up for a ruck.

Comment

I might as well. Gonna play Condemned first, before hitting this.

Comment

Any one up for some fun in the sack when Shaft finishes?

I'm ill and need cheering up

Comment

I will shoot on in shortly, need to feel some action in the sack.
                      Just bring it....

Comment

Shall be on in a few mins. You'll can relax now!!

Comment

night owls eh? sod that, i'm too knackered... be about tomorrow after 3ish though if anyone else is. lemme know.

Comment

Get your arse on now for an hour!

Comment

Just when you thought this thread was finally deceased......

....anyone up for a few games this evening?

Comment

what time?

Comment

Working...
                                X