Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It were me !

I ruturned, shock and awe pwnage !

I might be around about 9ish, then again maybe not.

Comment

I'll be on in a minute if anyone wants to sling me an invite

Comment

I'll probably be on tonight - got the place to myself and the Forza won't boot until my new DVD drive arrives - Mercury hopefully arrives today so wee bit of that then I'll be on.

Comment

Ill should be on later as well how about 8ish?

Comment

Just my luck that the home internet goes completely down when the Halo2 renaissance happens. Balls.

Comment

8pm i'll be 'dat.

Comment

Originally posted by Briareos
                Just my luck that the home internet goes completely down when the Halo2 renaissance happens. Balls.

gerrit fookin' sorted lad!

Comment

8 it is.

Comment

Should be on tonight. Will make it for 8pm

Comment

Me too. Just got home, will down some pasta and be ready for just after 8.

Comment

Forgot how much fun this is, especially once I remembered what the buttons were

Comment

yup, for those disbelievers, take a look at the stats.... check the comedy amount of medals:

Comment

Great fun, and good games all round.

I have no idea what it is called when you kill 7 people in a short space of time. But Paul did it 6 times in the last game I played in. See here

Comment

Originally posted by Soi
                              Great fun, and good games all round.

I have no idea what it is called when you kill 7 people in a short space of time. But Paul did it 6 times in the last game I played in. See here
                              Holy Crap! He got a Killimanjaro!

Must get tinternet sorted out v.soon. It's nice to see some smaller number custom games again. Seems like for a while we would only play customs with larger groups, or go into matchmaking if we were smaller, King is King!

What is the secret Paul3704?

Comment

Great games last! Lol when my headset broke, went to fix it and came back to the game "everyone vs Tommy" and i'm surrounded by sniper rifles!

Some really close games on team training as well. Good idea if you've got 8 people in a room to just dive into team training for random game type and teams.

Gerry made me piss myself laughing with his 3. 2. 1. Gladiator impression as well haha

8)

Comment

Working...
                                X