Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PSTwo Online

Hello all

Got a new network access disc through the post..does anyone actually use their ps2's online?

I've never used a PS2 online, I know the PStwo (for want of a better description :P ) has a built in ethernet port but how do I get it online? Is it a simple case of sticking a network cable in and choosing an online option in a game?

Xbox live seems a million miles away...

Comment

I play Amplitude occasionally but that's it.

Also got a new Net Access disc recently, not tried it yet though.
      Any major improvements?

Comment

I got a network access disk with my PS2 Linux Kit the other day. What can I actually play online? I have SSX3 and THPS3 that I *think* are playable online....

Comment

I play Socom2, Burnout3, Starwars battlefront, and THUG2

Tried hardware just because its on the new disc and its free

Comment

with the new pstwo wont a guy need a friend who has the network disc to allow him to get connected coz my friend is gettin one and i need to know if he has to have the disc

Comment

Wow, THPS3 actually works online. Anyone up for a go? I got the US copy

Comment

Not to hijack the thread, but can I play an NTSC-U/C version of Burnout 3 online with my modded PAL PS2 if I were to buy a network adapter?

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Salter
                  Wow, THPS3 actually works online. Anyone up for a go? I got the US copy
                  99% THPS3 was the first online PS2 game (via a USB modem back at Xmas 2001), remember the price of the two compatable modems doubling overnight once people had got it to work

Comment

Working...
                  X