The "I'm Crap at Halo" Thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The "I'm Crap at Halo" Thread.

Would all of you who aren't that hot at multiplayer Halo 2 like to post your gamertags here for a quick blast every now and then? I'm in the clan but not of much benefit to the serious players. Still enjoy playing just don't like constantly dying

Hey I'm crap, lets play sometime!! hehe

Comment

im worse than that. Add me to the list

Comment

I'm worse than you lot. Guaranteed.

Add me!

Comment

I'm not very good, tbh! Would be easy prey for the more experienced players.

Mind, I'm not on L!ve; I use Xlink Kai.

Comment

There should be a few guys playing tonight, 8.30. Doesn't matter if your crap we all have to start somewhere.
            Don't worry we aren't all that serious.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Pump
              There should be a few guys playing tonight, 8.30. Doesn't matter if your crap we all have to start somewhere.
              Don't worry we aren't all that serious.
              I can second that - no-one has shouted at me yet, despite the fact I have an itchy trigger finger and occasionally forget what team I am on! :-)

Comment

I thought it was just me that did that! Its nice to know that I am not alone.

Comment

I'll be up for this come Thursday when my BB comes up. I'm rubbish...!

Comment

Originally posted by iloveannie
                    Would all of you who aren't that hot at multiplayer Halo 2 like to post your gamertags here for a quick blast every now and then? I'm in the clan but not of much benefit to the serious players. Still enjoy playing just don't like constantly dying

To be honest you'll probably get more out of playing with people who do know what they're doing. I was absolutely clueless to start off with but a few good games with people who'd got things sussed (Soi, PeteJ and a few others) soon helped me make sense of the utter chaos that CTF on Zanzibar can appear at first.

And no-one shouts too much if/when you fekk things up

Join us tonight, you won't regret it.

Comment

The NTSC clan is all about having a laugh without having to worry about idiots ruining the game (though Soi does try ). Although we aim to win, we don't mind if things go wrong - hence the reason our record is currently at "shocking" level.

You'll learn a lot about the game just by joining in, and don't worry - we were all N00bs once!

Comment

i'm still terrible at this even though i've been playing it almost every day.
                        so if theres a room of rubbish people send me an invite.

in-game, i'll be the bloke stuck in a corner, not knowing whats going on.

Comment

Had some good games with alot of people from here last night. You chaps can be pretty quiet though, its not me is it . I was completely average last night in all honesty. Appart from that one game of sword oddball. Seemingly no one expected be to twat them one when i had the ball .

Comment

Originally posted by Yoraths mullet
                            I thought it was just me that did that! Its nice to know that I am not alone.
                            Me Too.

Comment

Originally posted by revisedgenocide
                              Had some good games with alot of people from here last night. You chaps can be pretty quiet though, its not me is it . I was completely average last night in all honesty. Appart from that one game of sword oddball. Seemingly no one expected be to twat them one when i had the ball .
                              I'm getting quite worried - some of the people replying in here were some of the people who were kicking my ass last night!

Everywhere I looked there seemed to be 'humandisease' lurking somewhere to kill me!!

And that game of sword oddball was just embarassing! (but fun!)

I like being able to hear what people are saying after you die too, e.g. on the CTF we played on Beaver Creek, I had a rocket launcher and was beaten down by the guy carrying the flag In fact, that was probably you again! But I heard you laughing and telling your team mates Although in my defense, I was reloading at the time!!

Comment

Working...
                              X