Name and Shame Xbox Live droppers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Name and Shame Xbox Live droppers

Post here the gamer tag of anyone that's ever dropped from a game they're losing, which will be updated to keep a record of who to avoid.

NeedOnSpeed dropped on me when he was losing (pro evo 4)

Unless their NTSC_UK members its entirely pointless.

Comment

I've been on live for a very limited time and have managed to come across the same players (not friends) on numerous occassions. There's every chance you may come across a player found in this list (of one )

Comment

In the same way MS ask you to report abusive players, can you not report 'bad sportsmanship' to them?

Or just lie and say he called you a ****.

Comment

You have all sorts of feedback options, even one for screaming.

I have to admit that I've dropped out a few times in Halo 2, but this is either because I've received an invite from someone or my 'net dies! I have no shame in losing

Comment

it's a real shame some of these Live games have no penalties for people that quit becuase their losing.

As always, try and play with "friends"

Comment

Have experienced a few droppers. One guy beat me, we played again, I was 3-0 up nad he dropped... that is not on!!

Sent negative feedback saying he was a cheat

Comment

Originally posted by Mardigan8
                Sent negative feedback saying he was a cheat
                Thats what I do with those evil droppers, I wonder if it makes any difference

Have 3 in a row on Pro evo the other day, it really put me off.

Comment

I have dropped a few times myself sadly due to my connection timing out

Real pain in the arse I can tell you but I think i have sorted it out now (retunred to ICS)

Comment

Originally posted by PeteJ
                    You have all sorts of feedback options, even one for screaming.

I have to admit that I've dropped out a few times in Halo 2, but this is either because I've received an invite from someone or my 'net dies! I have no shame in losing
                    When you drop out in Halo 2 it's all perfectly calculated, unlike some games.

Comment

What ever the socre is when the players drop out should be calculated as the final score!! Would prevent any nonsense with losing your win points. If players drop out, send feeedback that they are cheating, dont know if it do anything but made me feel better

Comment

It's beyond a joke on pes4, we've been winning at leat 10 games (me and my brothers) where people have dropped out.

Comment

I believe your score counts as final at the point of dropping, however it records you as last place (or one above, if someone else dropped). In a slayer game you will be recorded as last, even if you have more kills than anyone else.

Where does the feedback go by the way? I've never received any

Comment

Start droping some names if it's pissing you off, I'll put em in a list and we can all leave negative feedback on them

Comment

Not sure where the feedback goes. I have only ever done it for Pro Evo games where folk have dropped when getting beaten. You get no points, no win recorded, nothing... it must be sorted!!

Aint ever dropped out a Halo 2 match... dont wanna miss a moment of the action the scoring system in Halo is spot on and penalises droppers perfectly!!

PeteJ: No feedback is good feedback, hehehe!!

Comment

Working...
                              X