• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Whassup"
    Beasted him 4 games
    He swore the whole time over the mic.
    Everything I did against him was "****ing bull****"
    Also I'm a "****ing showoff" for getting a cap KO off a dizzy.
    So anyway at the end I yanged him, he screamed again it was ****ing bull****. Then predictably, dropped.

So feedback wise that's:
    Cheating
    Screaming
    Threats or Harassment
    Cursing or Lewdness

WELL DONE SIR!

It was fun anyways.

Comment

Originally posted by yashiro
      List start
      ----------
      • stekthx (sf3) (2)
      Just wanted to say I've been playing SF3 with this guy since it launched and he never ever drops. Maybe it was a connection problem or something.

Comment

K89 - Dropped after I KO'd his ass ^_^

Comment

Can I just say, aaaages back I had a string of games against someone here (possibly grav, I can't remember) and, predictably enough, got a bit of a whupping. At the end of the last game, just after his character had done their winning pose and the announcer gave it the 'You lose', the connection died. Which was odd - I was sat there thinking, why drop if you've just won? 'Cause I hadn't done it myself - it's not like I wasn't used to having the **** kicked out of me on the game, and it's not like I was even the slightest bit interested in my own rank.

But now I'm wondering if a lot of these supposed droppers are actually innocent and just the victims of the game having a bit of a crappy online structure, with it having a habit of losing the connection at that specific point. I just find it difficult to believe that so many people are either aware of the drop/don't lose rank stupidity, or that bothered that they'll resort to it in the first place.

Comment

K89 has done it to me once before but i didn't remember him and he was the only match with a 'good' connection at the time.

People dropping is just ****wittery, i've had connections lost in a fair few matches, but it's usually after a few warning freezes and nasty lag.

When you get lag free games like i did with K89 and then it somehow disconnects right at the KO, i'm not going to give him the benefit of the doubt.

Comment

SNK Miguel dropped on me. He's a ****ing ****, even after I 'showed him how to play' Street Fighter III.

****ing Americans are spoiling this now for me.

Comment

David Fallows

I've had live drop on me three times in three weeks.

Once in Halo and twice on 3rd strike,

Comment

for the first time i actually dropped somebody on purpose today
                  but that was at the character select screen when he chose Gill. so i dont know if that counts really

Comment

GT - x Seraphim x
                    Game - 3S

Bitch slapped his fireball spamming akuma with Alex and he dropped at KO. HAH.

Comment

Originally posted by E. Randy Dupre
                      Can I just say, aaaages back I had a string of games against someone here (possibly grav, I can't remember) and, predictably enough, got a bit of a whupping. At the end of the last game, just after his character had done their winning pose and the announcer gave it the 'You lose', the connection died. Which was odd - I was sat there thinking, why drop if you've just won? 'Cause I hadn't done it myself - it's not like I wasn't used to having the **** kicked out of me on the game, and it's not like I was even the slightest bit interested in my own rank.

But now I'm wondering if a lot of these supposed droppers are actually innocent and just the victims of the game having a bit of a crappy online structure, with it having a habit of losing the connection at that specific point. I just find it difficult to believe that so many people are either aware of the drop/don't lose rank stupidity, or that bothered that they'll resort to it in the first place.
                      I don't remember myself, but my connection is really unstable so I was probably dropped from Live altogether. It happens a lot. :\

The game itself (after the patch) has been pretty stable for me.

Comment

K89
                        Dropped because I know all his cheap tactics now

Comment

gamingsage(3S)

Tried to keep Hugo away with Remy's high/low projectiles. Fell victim to a few Hugo MP slaps and dropped on KO!
                          Last edited by venom743; 16-03-2005, 02:33.

Comment

Chosen XENO (3S)

Aw, beat him to easy and he drops :|

Comment

Gangsta T (3S)

**** Elena. Beat me 1 match, and then I sussed his ****e tactics out and won the next 2, including a perfect- cue drop. **** name too. Clearly trying to preserve his win ratio, something like 42 wins out of 70 played. If you keep dropping, it's never going to go up bell-end.

Comment

RepeatedIce(3S)

Has no idea how to play the game. That's all I have to say.

Comment

Working...
                                X