Killzone PS2 Online play

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Killzone PS2 Online play

Anyone know if this is any good online? I never see any threads for PS2 online play but i ain't got an xbox anymore and sharnt be getting a new one anytime soon! I've got a nice new slimline ps2 ready to be hooked up.

I take it you just plug and play??

Any other decent online ps2 games??

My favourite PS2 online game (barring FFXI) is Hardware, which you should get free when you register for your PIN.

Killzone is great from what I played on the beta, Socom used to be the killer app but got overrun with cheaters.

People on every gaming board I visit have some kind of snobbish attitude to PS2 online though, you won't see it discussed much because "it's not as good as x-box live". I couldn't give a toss, I don't pay for xbox live but the PS2 games don't get less fun either way.

Comment

Cheers for the reply pal, good to see that it's not completely redundant then! Do you have to register your PS2 before you go online??

Comment

Pretty much these days, depends on who runs the game servers but for Sony's you need an official 'Central Station' ID, which can only be got by registering.

Comment

ive registered, weres hardware? is is on the cental station cd? they have just sent me a new one that ive not booted up yet?

Comment

its on the new one.

Comment

ohh cool

Comment

Working...
              X