No announcement yet.

Ridge Racers Time Trials

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

can i just ask, are you lot using the normal nitro's or the select cheat.. cause them times seem a little too fast for only standard nitro..

Comment

Originally posted by Ravon
      can i just ask, are you lot using the normal nitro's or the select cheat.. cause them times seem a little too fast for only standard nitro..
      Normal Nitros for me mate - Never knew there was a cheat.

Comment

I Think you should give it a go without the cheat,and see how close you come to the top times.

I know that I will use the cheat, as I think all players will do,
        if the option is there USE IT 8)

Comment

Anybody know a good translation guide for the menus in Ridge Racers? im well and truely lost

Comment

I'm same as Hangman, didn't even know there was a cheat. Can we please keep this scoreboard cheat free? If there are people who want to use cheat maybe have a separate thread for those times.

Comment

Originally posted by Blow
              I Think you should give it a go without the cheat,and see how close you come to the top times.

I know that I will use the cheat, as I think all players will do,
              if the option is there USE IT 8)
              In that case i won't be adding your times until you provide some evidence.

Comment

Seriously, if its proven that people are submitting times that have been gained by using a cheat then i'll simply stop updating the board or delete it.

As Kona has mentioned, if people do want to compete unfairly then i'm sure those of us who wish to play the game properly would prefer them to create their own TT thread instead if they must.
                Last edited by Yoshimoto; 11-01-2005, 19:48.

Comment

Im a little sad to hear there is a nitro cheat as there is no way to prove who is using it and who isntft:

Comment

It should be possible to tell from the ghost if someone is using extra nitrouses. Let's agree that for a time to be counted, we should have a saved ghost that can be emailed to anyone who is in doubt.

But anyway, I don't think we need to worry about cheating, people here are honest and I don't remember any problems in the past.

Comment

I have an idea

why not do the TT's without using nitro's and see what time we can get,
                      then post the ghost's
                      and then we will know if anyone's using the nitro cheat 8)

Comment

Seaside Route 765:
                        Druaga Raggio Type-Z / AT / 2.13.511

Still a second slower than HANGMAN... and I know where to get it but I keep messing up.

Comment

Originally posted by kona
                          Seaside Route 765:
                          Druaga Raggio Type-Z / AT / 2.13.511

Still a second slower than HANGMAN... and I know where to get it but I keep messing up.
                          I know what you mean mate,I always seem to do the first 2laps perfect but end up making some sort of daft mistake on the final

Keep up the good work though Kona

Comment

There's a nitro cheat?

Oh and I'm out the running for the forseeable future as my flatmate started a new game and my cars have been wiped.

Comment

At last!

Seaside Route 765:
                              Druaga Raggio Type-Z / AT / 2.12.061

Comment

By what i read over at gamefaqs if you do use the nitro cheat it stores your cheat time seperate. Can anyone confirm this?

Comment

Working...
                                X