my stepdaugher is hammering me at this:

Jade - 132203

Comment

332, 088

Shake Ya Body loop round

Lv 100+

That was the first time I'd gotten upto and past lights

Comment

I hadnt played for a few weeks but this afternoon felt the urge to practise a bit, I wanted to try and work on a more rounded game by only putting blocks together at the edge of the screen. It couldnt hurt afterall.

So I practised, I got quite a distance actually by only dropping blocks to the left and right, never in the middle, and then I kept on going. Not perfect mind you, but being concious to spread things out where possible.

The result, 534,560 - 2nd loop skin - Sister Walk.

I couldnt move my arm properly after, but a few beers sorted that out

Comment

I picked up my second PSP a week or two ago, so I'll be back on this. I'm up to 120,000 something - will update with a proper 'record' attempt when I've practiced more.

Comment

Just battered my previous score. So close yet so far from maxing out the score.

Score: 844207
              Level: 213
              Skin: Passed Lights Second time but it didn't loop to the first skin.

Comment

Score: 417,562
                No idea what level or skin its all a blur, absolutly gutted cause it didn't save it on the higest score thing cos of the stupid button press thing (never remember the order).

I just bloody love this game!

Comment

Amazed at some of these scores, I peak at 70000+, there must be something you guys are doing that im not

Ill post my accurate score later on, I suspect its not enough to get into the high score league.

Comment

Working...
                  X