No announcement yet.

The ladies of Live!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There was a lass playing wolfenstein last week. LadyHawk XL iirc. She was pretty damn good.

Comment

I was playing the moto gp demo on live a while ago and there was this girl behind me singing down her mike she was an american with a southern accent, needless to say she beat me, It was the singing I tells ya not my skill!

I quite enjoyed her song even though I did tell her to shut up

Comment

I've played a couple of girls on Live.

The traveller, is pretty good at Moto GP and lives about 20minutes drive down the road to me. (Small world eh? lol)

Another girl Gemini X is also fairly good at Moto. It's obvious though, since PSO has come out they are both on that now.

Maybe I'll get PSO just so I can play online with the ladies, you don't get as much of that trash talk ****e from them.

Comment

you guys not got a 'lady' at home to urm play with

Comment

Nah, been there, done that. Most girls don't like their blokes playing games. My Ex practically finished with me over it. And the fact that I want to play American Football on Sundays. She was a bit too controlling so we split up.

Just have a bit of 'fun' now. It's a lot easier with a lot less arguments.

Comment

Originally posted by wicky
              you guys not got a 'lady' at home to urm play with
              Hahaaa my GF likes games, thats one of the reasons Im giving her my cube because she will play it more than me!

If only I could get her into some co-op halo that would be touche

Comment

i play co-op halo with my other half

great fun !

levels are too darn long though - pity you can't save halfway through a level on halo

Comment

My GF doesnt like it, she wants the sims and resi zero for cube. You can switch between characters on resi when you want cant you? If so I'll probably play that with her and the sims thats got a co-op mode has'nt it?

Comment

Originally posted by ZeroRisk
                    Another girl Gemini X is also fairly good at Moto. It's obvious though, since PSO has come out they are both on that now.
                    Fairley good? She is awesome at it! I can't beat her at all

There are quite a lot of girls on Live, about 1/10 turns out to be female in my experiance.. however that may just be cos I mostly play the MotoGP online demo.. not really seen many in other games.

Comment

Your **** then :P

I owned Gemini X the times i've played with her, whenever i look at my friends list now she's always on PSO like risky said.

Comment

I know its not live related, but in my time playing sof2 and counter strike i've encountered many l33t female players. Skills wise they are indistinguisable<--spelling..:/ from male players.

Bottom line is, never underestimate the female species!! As an ass kicking might not be to far away.

Comment

You KNOW that R00STY BABY! lol

Gemini X, nice girl, pretty good at Moto but hey, Moto is a MANS game, no female should be able to beat ya Haribokart!!!! I've even beaten her pissed, and as R00ST and TommyG will tell ya, when I'm pissed I can't play for ****e! lol

BTW, for the girl(s) that are reading this, I'm joking....

Comment

Played a girl on MotoGP2 tonight... she was pretty **** but then so am I!!! She didn't take it all too seriously though like some people do.

Comment

Wasn't it stated on Uncle Clive's website that Xbox Live + a female + the voice adaptor is pretty much a mathematical impossibility?

Comment

Haha Yeah i've played Gemini X she's good but i think Venus De Milo can take her ^ ^

mmmm girl on girl action!

I suffer the same problem you did Zero. My missus doesn't like games so i get an earfull every now and again plus i sk8 on sundays so i know exactly what you mean mate

ps dont drink and drive...cos it makes your l33t skillz disappear

Comment

Working...
                                X