New halo 2 stuff on the way?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Similar thing, really.

We had a weird one the other night (TylerUK and a few others) - playing on Matchmaking when suddenly five people left the server - two from our team and three from the other. We could still see them on the map (walking into walls), but their name was greyed out on the scoresheet. Apparently those who left our server continued playing, thinking that we were the ones who had left! The server split in two, very odd!

Comment

All my stats are back to 1 - whys that then ??

Comment

i've just had that 'double server' thing happen... it was just sorting out who was hosting and took a little while longer than usual, when the game started there were to people on the other team and just me on the other.

i quit out and was asked afterwards why i dropped out.

madness.

Comment

Originally posted by weightgain
          All my stats are back to 1 - whys that then ??
          because you touch yourself at night. real answer? nobody knows mate.

Comment

Originally posted by PeteJ
            Similar thing, really.

We had a weird one the other night (TylerUK and a few others) - playing on Matchmaking when suddenly five people left the server - two from our team and three from the other. We could still see them on the map (walking into walls), but their name was greyed out on the scoresheet. Apparently those who left our server continued playing, thinking that we were the ones who had left! The server split in two, very odd!
            Yesterday I was playing a game, when suddenly I was taken to that 'Connecting' screen. Then, once it had 'connected', I found I was in my own closed party, on my own. Everyone else was still in the other server, which was invite only.

Then my Live disconnected, but I think that was my sister messing on the computer. Bloody ICS.

Comment

Working...
            X